Musical Madness

"I ain't doin' no fuckin' charity job!" Loudly, Husker refuses on the spot.

"Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment. With your charming smile and welcoming energy, this job was made for you!" Smiling, Alastor uses his fingertips to stretch out the stern faced Husker.

"Don't worry, my friend. I can make this more welcoming...if you wish," Smirking, Alastor smirks mystically approaching the counter which I quickly flee off of, wanting to be far from this whacko as he exposes using his arm, a bottle labelled cheap booze making me frown. How would? Surely he would want the expensive stuff not this cheap, mundane, bori-

"What, you think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?! Well you can!" Annoyed, he darts up to the smirking Alastor, leaning back on the counter, grinning at the agitated Husker. He grumbles as he gulps down the beverage making me blink, a part of me impressed by his actions and another annoyed.

"Hey hey, heyheyhey! No, no bar, no alcohol. This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! -Not some kind of... mouth, brothel, man-cave-"

"Shut up! Shut! Up! We are keeping this." Loudly, Angel Dust pounces on Vaggie.

"Kat back me up he-" Vaggie begins only to squeak as I snatch hold of her shirt, her shaking eyes dilating under my fierce killer glare.

"THE. BAR. STAYS." Seething, I stare down at the surprised Vaggie who nods as I simply drop her, Charlie rushing over to her side concerned as Angel and I pounce on the bar, me releasing a sigh of relief at the sight as I place my head on the counter relieved while Angel...is Angel.

"Hey..." Flirtatiously, Angel begins.

"Go fuck yourself." Husker rejects Angel.

"Only if you watch me," Angle moans out reaching gout to nuzzle the unimpressed drinking Husker.

"Oh my gosh! Welcome to the Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!" Excitedly, Charlie gushes surprising Husker.

"I lost the ability to love years ago," Straight faced Husk deadpans.

"You want to write some poetry with that?" I grumble eyebrow raised, unimpressed.

"So, what do you think?" Alastor question Charlie as I peer over narrowly glaring as he briefly glances at me, smirking smugly, his reds shining enjoying this.

"This is amazing!!!" Gushing, Charlie squeals.

"It's... okay." Vaggie turns away faking her unimpressed state arms crossed.

"This is going to be very entertaining!" Excited, He grins as I watch him bring both girls into his arms much to Vaggie's dismay as he then pushes her to the side, making my eyes widen as shocked, I note the familiar gleam in both their eyes, making my heart drop, my blood turn icy cold and my eyes to widen in horror.

No, no, no...not this, not this, please no...not a musical!!!

I got to get outta here!! I got to get outtaa here!!! Urgently, I rush over to the doors, ignoring the naïve Charlie with the devil, banging, forcing them open only to my dismay to see the whole room turn blue and green, eerie creepy ass colours as I release a squeak of fear and shock, my body planted to the door at the several shadows of voodoo or whatever as I turn back, continuing thrashing to get the door open as the others enjoy themselves but not me, I'm not being swept up in some stupid ass musical number!!

♪ You have a dream ♪

♪ You wish to tell ♪

♪ And it's just laughable ♪

♪ But hey kid, what the hell! ♪

♪ 'Cause you're one of a kind ♪

♪ A charming demon belle! ♪

Shocked, my eyes widen when I feel lighter, making me stagger back, my eyes widening at my new attire of black and red, similar to Alastor's colour scheme as I feel a wave of my boiling blood flow through me at the skin showed, that slimy dirt bag, I gotta get outta here!!!! Quickly, I grab the chair closest to me, raising it above me ready to smash open the door only to release a screech of shock and curse as suddenly, the chair is dropped and I gawk at the shady figures smugly looking at me as I'm dragged far from the door. No, no, nooooo!!!!

♪ Now let's give these burning fools a place to dwell ♪

♪ (Take it, boys!) ♪

Grimacing, I cradle my head at the loud blast of a trumpet in my ear from the voodoo doll creeps, only then to release a squeak of shock as suddenly, the shadows grab me spinning me twirling me into something solid, making me frown I look up, my dilated bleus once again meeting a pair of smug, entertained and eager reds as next thing I know the fool sings, leading the Charleston only for my eyes to narrow as I feel a sense of nostalgia, my body taking control as I perform, easily catching up to him, making him raise a brow, amused only then as he expects me to finish for me to smirk. Harshly, I stamp on his foot, startling him as I grin eerily at him and snarl, storming off as he continues singing while I urgently try to find a way out.

♪ Inside of every demon is a lost cause ♪

♪ But we'll dress 'em up for now with just a smile! ♪

♪ (With a smile!) ♪

♪ And we'll chlorinate this cesspool ♪

♪ With some old redemption flair ♪

♪ And show these simpletons some proper class and style! ♪

♪ (What's in style?) ♪

♪ (Oh!) ♪

♪ Here below the ground ♪

♪ I'm sure your plan is sound! ♪

♪ They'll spend a little time ♪

♪ Down at this Hazbin Ho-- ♪

Loudly, the explosion burst out from the entrance, making my eyes widen in both relief and awe at my luck as suddenly something yellow strikes at Nifty but I don't care. Hurriedly, I dart outside only to release a squeak of shock as I'm once more grabbed by a familiar sharp claw of a hand making me turn to glare up at the smiling Alastor as we all exit the room, my eyes extending in surprise at the familiar blimp before us.

"Ha! Well well well, look who it is harbouring the striped freak!" Loudly, Snaky declares looming above from his blimp, surprising me, is he still hissy about last time? Jeez that guy needs to shed his skin and let go, heh...

"Aww did you miss me Snaky?" Smirking, I raise a brow, hand on waist making him blink surprised to see me as I see the faint flush on his features.

"O-of course not!" Stuttering, he refuses as Angel and I raise a brow mockingly.

"Oh really?" Angel snickers as slyly, Angel and I share a hidden high five, watching the scene unravel...

So what did you think of that? Kat seems pretty angry about the clothes change seems someone's loyal to their boss, what did you think of her in this chapter or what did you think of her in the musical bit?

So been asked if Kat was in a relationship with one of the guys (You can choose who) What do you guys think? If you respond, I don't mind giving my thoughts on it.