A Quickie

"Why am I getting a bad feeling about this...?" Vaggie grumbles worriedly.

"Tommy!!" Forcefully, I smile arms out to the stuttering fanboy

"Hi there Tommy you don't know me..." Smirking, I play dumb, leaning over his desk, smirking as his eyes dart down to a certain package of mine, not the biggest but hey you work with what you get.

"How would I not know you!? You're Kat Lucifer's bodyguard well now hers..." Tom gestures to the nervous Charlie talking to the disgusted Killjoy.

"Say you hotsy totsy how about you and I go out after this shoot, a real quickie, I'm sure the misses won't need to know," Huskily, I whisper leaning in a seductive tone as I note his stiffen body, turning ruby red making my smirk widen.

"R-Really?" Hopeful, he whispers.

"Sure if you're fine with that," I smile, quirking my head to the side.

"O-of course...." Dumbly, He responds as I hold in a chuckle at the sucker.

"Cool I'll wait in your car yeah? Oh but I'll..." I begin.

"Please here! Here!!" Smirking, I snatch the fool's keys form him, hearing the ring of metal as I stand up, ditching the ruby red blushing male and turning to a frowning Vaggie.

"What did you do?" Vaggie frowns unimpressed as I simply shrug playing innocent.

"Me nothing...can't a gal ask for a cash?" I argue smirking only to falter when seeing her genuine puzzlement, shoot am I using those phrases again? Urgh, I've been in here long enough to catch up on the lingo then this happens...urgh...

"Cash? Um I mean kiss..." I translate.

"...Right. You know he's married and you're trying to get better," She reminds me sceptical.

"I like to think I more like work with you guys..." I argue.

"Urgh..." She groans.

"Oh come on you can't deny the stuff I've done. Now if you excuse me I'm going for some air," I sigh brushing past her.

"You got your interview soon!" She hissed at me, panic laced in her tone.

"I'll be quick please Vaggie I can't," Desperate, I place my hand on my chest, Vaggie's eyes widening in worry at the implication as she sighs and nods.

"Do you want...?" She questions gently.

"No, no, I'll be fine," Quickly, I dismiss her as she nods looking worriedly as I hide my sly smirk and maneuverer my way out of the fools to head out of the news station, smirking when seeing Tom's car as I unlock the door, entering inside and easily turning it on. Hastily, I send a text to Cherri, confirming, I'm on my way as my ears hear the roar of the engine as I push forward down on the pedal and dash out of the place, heading to the battleground, bringing a grin of pleasure, keenness, and joy gleaming.

This is going to be so much fun!!

"Wow! That was shit!"

Panting, Charlie's smile falters into sorrow at the cartoonish demon's comment as everyone laughs uncontrollably, joining in with mocking Charlie's musical number, the only one not is Vaggie, looking miserable for her girlfriend after punching and knocking out one of the camera technicians.

"Boo," One of the demons from the boo stand moans out joining in with the mocking of poor Charlie.

"What in the nine circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person? You have no proof that this little experiment even works!" Cackling, Killjoy questions the deflated Charlie, her once joyful mood dismissing into sorrow, only then for her smile to rise up in smug pride.