Strawberry Stalker

"Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No no no no, I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners! The chance given was the life they lived before; the punishment is this! There is no undoing what is done!" Proudly, Alastor dismisses the notion, chuckling shaking his head in amusement, glancing directly at Vaggie and Angel who shrug it off as I roll my eyes at him.

"So then, why do you want to help me if you don't believe in my cause?" Charlie frowns perplexed by his logic, not that I can blame her.

"Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself!" Radiantly, he grins as he twirls Charlie about, some sort of chirpy music popping up, my eyes narrowing at the sentimental sense of it as he clicks his fingertips continuing his rant.

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure...." Shocked, my eyes dilate at his once cheerful demeanour darkens into one of sadistic glee as I ignore the brief shiver and heat in my cheeks.

"Hey Kat I think we found your M to go with your S," Cheekily, Angel whispers to me, elbowing my side only to meet my killer side glare.

"Right...." Nervously, Charlie smiles.

"Yes indeedy! I see big things coming your way, and who better to help than I..." Frowning, we watch back on the sofa as Charlie is whisked away by Alastor, listing to his words as we watch the exchange occur.

"Ah, so uh, what's the deal with Smiles over there?" Angel Dust questions as we watch the poor Charlie be lead about by this demon.

"Yeah and what's with his weird voice?" I ask frowning.

"Wait, you've never heard of him before? You've both been here longer than me! Kat you worked for Lucifer surely you would know," Vaggie beseeches me.

"Not really, I've never really been one for getting involved. If I wasn't fighting, I'd hide in his shadow or I would simply schedule his meetings and stuff, along with Lilith's. Besides if I had met him before during that time, either Lucifer would tell me to get into his shadow, I'd do it myself or hell if we did meet. I don't remember him; guess he didn't make that big of an impression for me. Besides, any chance I got to ditch talking to them snobs or any other demon, I took it," Slyly, I smirk as briefly, I note the presenter like demon freezes in his steps, making me blink puzzled only then to hear the harsh snap of his neck, making me frown as he turns to glare at me, grinning forebodingly but I remain unfazed as he then returns to chatting to Charlie about his so called big plans. Yeah I don't trust him...

"The Radio Demon, one of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?" Vaggie tells me making me raise a brow, hiding my scoff that guy, he's just some hotshot.

"Eh, not big on politics," Dust shrugs.

"Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple overlords who had been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell, just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon, as lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure. He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!!" Vaggie explains to us, her voice seething with rage as Angle Dust and I glance at one another, finding her dramatics both entertaining but rather well...dramatic.

"Ya done? He looks like a strawberry pimp!" Dust snickers as I can't help but giggle at the thought, sloping over, my head lowered unware of the pair of deranged reds on me as I snicker. Alastor proudly, smirks, summing his microphone staff and tapping it on the carpet.

"Well, I don't trust him!" Vaggie huffs, arms crossed.

"To be fair, do you trust any man? Any men? Men?" Chuckling, Angel laughs softly as Vaggie stands, striding over worriedly to Charlie, leaving us alone.

"I'll take that as a no." Dryly, I remark earning a snicker from Angel.

"Charlie, listen to me. You can't believe this creep! He isn't just a happy face! He's a dealmaker, pure evil! He can't be redeemed! And is most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do," Pleadingly, Vaggie begs for her to see reason. Coolly, I lean over, focusing as I feel a sudden weight in my hands as I open my eyes to find my tommy gun back in my hands as I begin cleaning it, checking over it.

"Someone's got an admirer," Cheekily, Angel Dust leans over whispering it to me making me furrow my brow, following his gaze only for my blues to narrow at the pair of ruby red gleaming at me as he hums, checking his nails then waving cheerfully at me only to meet my wary gaze as grinning he simply smiles.

"A stalker more like," I grumble disgusted at his chirpy attitude. My ears perk up at the click of hooves almost making me frown as I glance at Alastor and stand, my brow furrowed as he admires the family portrait of the Magne family. His ruby reds gazing at the portrait, his eyes remaining glued on to a few pictures involving me, one of them, I am standing by Lilith her smiling warmly at me, close to one another as I wear a striped dark purple long coat with faint thin lines of pink and cuffs of white with purple patterns sewn on to them, matching my purple trousers, I also wore a white blouse matching my shoes as I recall, that was one of my first attempts at my voice over. Lilith insisted I try at singing some song and I did, thus started my career in the music industry but I didn't do too much, too busy helping Lilith organise her life...

*So seems Alastor is a fan of Kat! What do you think of that then? Or any ideas of Kat's relation with Lilith I see them as being a manager secretary and boss sort of thing. Yeah Kat was a drama kid singer of sorts. Like Viziepop mentions some of the characters are based on musical numbers like Alastor being based on one of the songs from the musical of Annie, you're never dressed without a smile. Which I think is awesome!

Fan art is always welcomed (Not sure on Kat's design right now but I am struggling, so it would be appreciated if you can.)

*Questions for you guys*

What could you see Kat being based on as a musical? Or what sort of musical could you see her being in?

What relation do you think Lilith and Kat have? We don't know much but love to read your ideas. The same with Charlie...

What animatic do you see Kat in? Vines, memes or gifs could work too.

What sort of design do you see Kat having? Like hair colour, style etc?

Who do you reckon is the flower sender? The roses and stuff? Who and why?

What sort of songs could you see her doing, genres or examples up to you

What do you like about Kat?

How do you think the others see her as?

Why would you think people would fall for her like Alastor? Angel Dust? Heck even Sir Pentious? You can include others if you ship her with others.

What powers do you believe she has? She is a guard. What reputation do you think she has? Is she feared? Respected or loathed?