Kill Killjoy

Calmly, I hum as I read the book, Jackal and Hyde in my grasp as I lean against the limousine cushions in the middle as Charlie is huddled into the corner, looking sad as I note the numerous rips in her clothes as I simply continue reading.

"What?" Angel breaks the tense silence when finally seeing Vaggie's killer glare on us both.

"What? What?! What were you two doing?!" Vaggie demands from us as I simply watch, eyebrow raised at the amusing scene before me.

"I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? Helping friends with stuff?" Annoyed, Angel argues.

"And you?" Vaggie turns to me.

"Well I was bored and didn't have an anger outlet. So since you lot ignored me when I was clearly going to have an episode, I thought it best to remove myself from the situation," Calmly, I respond as I spot the brief silence and look of shock from both Vaggie and Charlie, Charlie looking more hurt as I sigh at the foolish girls. They should have known this would happen, it was going to happen to one of their patients eventually might as well prep for it.

"Not with turf wars that result in territorial genocide!" Vaggie snaps directing her attention to Angel, letting me off the loose, bringing a smug smirk of victory to my lips.

"Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. It wasn't that bad anyway," Angel dismisses as he begins playing with the inside window, raising and lowering it, only then for my reflexes to kick in as I dive my head back, my ears hearing the high-pitched knife whoosh and twang as Angel stops his game due to the switch being impaled by said knife as we both turn to the twitching and glaring Vaggie, who releases a low animal growl, making me raise a brow and share a look with Angel.

"Aw come on, I had to! My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was trying to go clean? It just throws out my entire persona," Smirking, Angel presses his chest upwards, keeping his 'cleavage' evident.

Angel Dust is a tall, very slim spider demon with fluffy white hair with pink details upon his body. He has a pink heart on the back of his head. He has a large bust that resembles breasts. His eyes do not match with one another. While both eyes have pink irises, his left eye possesses a pupil whereas his right iris does not. His right eye also has a black sclera rather than a white one like in his other eye, or rather his left eye has a black pupil with a pink iris and his right eye has a pink pupil with a black iris which blends with the colour of the sclera.

"Your credibility? What about the hotel? Your little stunt made us look like a fucking joke!" Vaggie curses seething.

"No no no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look... uh, sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan, with no arms, or legs... Uh... oh, with progeria! Great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it!" Huffing, Angel complains as my eyes remain glued to Charlie, a part of me smirking at the sight of her disgust and dismayed expression, finding it entertaining as I then return to my book.

"This thing have any liquor?" Angel questions glancing at me only to see me silently shake my head.

"Can you please just try to take this seriously?" Vaggie huffs.

"Fine, I'll try, just don't get your taco in a twist, baby," Angel snaps his fingertips.

"Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?" Bothered, Vaggie stands demanding answers.

"Whatever pisses you off more is there seriously no liquor in here?" Angel answers snarky searching for the liquor.

"I'm gonna kill him," Fed up Vaggie plops herself down, arms crossed.

"Too late, toots. Wait, would that make me double dead? And where exactly do I go, to double Hell? Sorry, you're stuck with me, bitch, Get used to it." Angel curses, smugly smirking.

Tempted, I open my mouth to answer, curious to see their reaction to the whole, ceasing existence thing if they die but shrug it off, finding my book far more interesting to invest in only to peer over; my ears twitch when hearing the grumbling cursing of Spanish from the fuming mess.

"And you lot say I have the anger issues..." I point out, flicking to the next page.

"Listen, who cares if some jagoffs got hurt? Most of them are ugly freaks. Look around! Got a bunch of fuckin' harlequin babies down here," Angel smirks looking out at the pink tainted window, smirking as he admires his reflection, modesty a great trait in Angel.

"You're one to talk," Smirking, Vaggie points out.

"Hey! This body is flawless! Everyone wants some of me, and I've got the creepy fan letters to prove it!" Proudly, he reveals from his 'cleavage' a old, disgusting, messed up, letter making me grimace in disgust.

"You really need to get rid of that. I thought I told you to," Sighing, I shake my head.

"That was really uncool y'know, Angel, same with you Kat. I was relying on you today to help with the hotel," Softly, Charlie brings out as I roll my eyes and scowl at the brief pain in my chest.

"Uncool?! After that train wreck, there is no way anyone is gonna wanna stay at the hotel. All thanks to you two and your selfish bullshit!" Vaggie growls.

"Does that mean I don't have a free room anymore? Ah, well, shucks." Frowning, Angel snaps his fingers and turns to me only to see my shrug.

"Hey, come on, we don't know if things are over yet. Try to relax, Vaggie. It'll be okay!" Lovingly, Charlie smiles at Vaggie, gently placing her hand on his shoulder bringing a small shy smile to the once fuming mess that was Vaggie as calmly, I close my book.

"So...you want me to kill Killjoy." I blurt out making them all turn to me.

"NO!!" Bitterly, Charlie shouts as we all exit the limo and head inside the hotel...finding as predicated, no one in sight.

*Hope you guys are enjoying this story, love for some feedback on Kat and such. Who do you guys think Kat would go well with? And why? Love to read your answers!*