Ruthless Radio

Casually, I sit on the sofa by Vaggie and Angel Dust, Angel still enjoying his Popsicle while I already finished mine. Dust places his legs over my own as he enjoys his treat while I calmly return to reading my book.

"Hell-" Blinking, I frown as I hear the door slam shut perking my interest.

"Hey Vaggie? Kat?" Nervously, Charlie calls out to us making me raise a brow.

"What?" Annoyed, Vaggie grumbles.

"The Radio Demon is at the door!" Charlie reveals making my eyes narrow at the name, Angel and I share a similar look while Vaggie...

"What?!" Vaggie screeches.

"Uh, who?" Angle glances at me while I shrug, I kill angels sometimes demons but this, I'm not political that' the higher ups jobs, I just enjoy the killing and protecting my boss.

"What should I do?" Nervously, Charlie questions us.

"Well, don't let him in!" Vaggie hisses only for Charlie to well...be Charlie.

"May I speak now?" The radio tuned voice questions as I furrow my brow at the odd sense of nostalgia from his voice.

"You may," Charlie allows only to squeak back in shock as he snatches her hand, wildly shaking it and using the momentum to push himself in.

"Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart, quite a pleasure. Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!" Laughing, Alastor enters the room.

"So many orphans," Fondly, he recalls as I frown at the odd smile on his lips only then for the sharp swoosh of air cutting perks my interest, making us turn to see Vaggie, spear raised at the demon, making me face palm.

"Stop right there! cabron hijo de perra' (Son of a bitch) I know your game. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous, cheesy talk show shitlord!" Vaggie swears in Spanish under her breath.

"Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here...I would have done so ." Disturbed the others blink as Alastor chuckles, placing his forefinger on the spear pushing it to the side as he quirks his head to the side, smiling eerily as loud demonic static comes through, freaking out the others as sighing, I stand up, dusting myself off as I approach him, screaming internally as the others panic externally. Peacefully, I flick him, snapping him out of his daze as his raw reds dilate at the sight of my calm bored blue.

"Are you done?" Bored, I sigh turning my back to him as I turn to sit down by Angel once more, arms crossed unimpressed.

"And you must be the beautiful singer I've heard about, the apple of Eden herself, an elusive singer who keeps refusing interview after interview..." Alastor smiles at me, my eyes narrowing as he smoothly takes hold of my hand, his fingertips softly caresses my hand as he charmingly places his lips upon my hand, making me frown, cautious of this demon. Warily, I glance to the side, seeing the eager sly smirk of Angel, gesturing for me to seal the deal making me roll my eyes as I glance at the frowning Vaggie and strangely excited Charlie, enjoying this for some odd reason.

"I don't do intervenes." I state the fact clearly disturbed as I feel his grip only tighten.

"Then how about a drink?" He offers his tone low as I frown.

"How about no...and you know this?" I question finding his knowledge odd.

"Why I'm a fan you do fabulous work from your work in acting to your tremendous angelic singing voice, your music picture show was fantastic! You should sing more!" He praises me making me blink baffled at his declaration, his voice having no radio static in it, confidence oozing out of his voice, making me glance down to the ground, beating back the blush attempting to expose itself.

"Oh...thank you?" Dumbly, I respond not sure what to say.

"But no. I'm here because I want to help!" Brightly, he smiles.

"Say what now?" Charlie questions as I attempt to step away from him only for him to chuckle and increase his grip on me however just as he attempts to steal my hand in his. I sneak it away scowling at him, stepping a few steps back as I let Charlie take the lead.

"Help! Hello? Is this thing on? Testing, testing!" Jokingly, Alastor summons his radio staff, prodding it with his gloved hands, agitating it.

"Well I heard you loud and clear!" The microphone report back annoyed as I glance back at Angel, finding this interesting but also lost while I find this concerning and I am still lost. I mean sure I have a small fan base from Lilith's words but this guy, I didn't think I'd get any weirdos those go to big stars like Lilith, famous stars not me, royal demons not me.

"Um, you want to help?" Confused, Charlie glances at Vaggie and I.

"With this ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it!" Happily, Alastor declares deflating Charlie as I furrow my brow at his motives as he grins gleefully.

"Uh... why?" Charlie repeats still lost, not that I can blame her.

"Why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades! My work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment!" Grinning, he smirks as he pushes Vaggie aside like she was some ragdoll, looking eager, enthusiastic, and content while she looks on the brink of knocking out this weirdo, not that I can blame her.

"Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Nervously, Charlie shrugs.

"It's the purest kind, my dear. Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage! And the stage is a world of entertainment!" Excitedly, he grins unnerving us all.

"So, does this mean that you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Hopeful, Charlie asks as I frown, not trusting these guy in the slightest but then again...something else is telling me to trust him, it feels like...I don't know, an odd familiarity. I don't know what it is but I hate it.

*Alastor is here guys, what do you think about Alastor and Kat? I have had people ask if they would be a couple and like I said it's still undecided, loved to read who'd you think would work well with Kat and why? How do you think Kat and Alastor would be like together? Their dynamic? Why do you think it could work?