『①』| buddies

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

♥❤♥

todoroki awoke to the morning light shining through his blinds. he hesitantly opened his tired eyes and let out a yawn.

h

e turned over on his side and squinted his eyes slightly as he was faced with the bright sunlight.

he finally gathered the courage to start the day and sat up. he rubbed his eyes and made his way to the bathroom to clean up.

♥❤♥

as he walked down the stairs to the lobby area he noticed both his classmates uraraka and mina at the table talking about something.

mina noticed todoroki and waved, "hey todo! we were just talking about how going shopping with whole class would be super fun, you interested?" she exclaimed excitedly.

todoroki almost died just thinking about how chaotic it would be. he rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. "ehm- it's fine with me.." he stated as he walked over to the kitchen.

uraraka and mina beamed of happiness. "i'll text the group chat!" uraraka said, grabbing her phone. mina watched over uraraka's shoulder as she presumably texted the group chat.

"andd, done-"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ANY OF YOU SHITTY LOSERS?!"

a loud voice yelled as a door slammed open. todoroki shoved a granola bar in his mouth and looked over at the stairs, only to see an angry bakugo stomping down them.

this,
this was what todoroki was worried about.

uraraka chuckled nervously as she backed away from the angry bakugo. "ahah- y-you don't have to go, bakugo! it was just a suggestion.." she explained, mina nodding as she did.

bakugo crossed his arms and huffed, "whatever you shitty extras." he said as he angrily stomped into the kitchen.

todoroki stood there munching on his granola bar as he moved over slightly so bakugo could get through.

that didn't work out so well, since bakugo pushed him over more anyways.

"get out of my way you icy hot prick." bakugo growled as he swung open the cabinet and angrily searched for some food.

midoriya and kirishima walked downstairs along with a couple other classmates already in their outfits ready to go.

bakugo angrily ate some thin-mints and ran upstairs, "WAIT FOR ME TO GET READY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!" he yelled as he swung open his room door.