『⑧』| fall

♥❗📞❗♥

"i don't want death" ♥❗📞❗♥

♥❗📞❗♥

todoroki followed bakugo through the cold weather, but it was no use. they couldn't find the cafe, it was dark outside and it was cold enough as it was.

todoroki put his hand on bakugo's shoulder, "we should just head back to the dorms-"

"well how the FUCK are we gonna get there then?! we're ALREADY LOST as it is!"

todoroki stepped back slightly, he huffed. "i'll just go find it myself, then." he explained, shortly walking away after.

bakugo groaned, "dammit todoroki- wait the fuck up." he grabbed todoroki's wrist ,

" i'm sorry. "

todoroki turned around and looked down at his wrist, then at bakugo. "why?"

"why are you sorry.."

bakugo tightened his grip on todoroki's wrist. "because i just fucking am!"

todoroki pushed bakugo away and wiggled his hand out of bakugo's grip, "you're lying!"

bakugo stepped backwards and growled, "i'm not you dumbass!"

" then how come yo-you.. "

todoroki clenched his fists and looked down at the ground.

" i like you, bakugo.. i really do.. "

ah

no

why did i say that

it's the truth though

i hate the truth

silence filled the crisp air. bakugo opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. todoroki turned around and walked off,

"wa-"

" it's okay now. "

it was never okay

at least i don't think so

bakugo called after todoroki, but todoroki kept walking. then running. then sprinting.

faster,

run faster.

run away from the snow

he closed his eyes as cold tears started to spill out of them,

i don't want to feel anymore

i don't want to

todoroki felt the ground under him disappear. wind blew in his ears.

lights flashed, bright. bright lights. he heard a loud noise. it sounded like..a moose maybe. or a duck. no, it wasn't an animal noise.

it was a honk. like a squeaky toy, or a clown nose.

hm. a honk.

oh.

oh.

-
' 『⑧』|  fall '
•end•
📞