『①⓪』| dreaming of a life

"it feels so real" ☁☁☁

"it feels so real"
☁☁☁

i remember now

☁☁☁

todoroki opened his eyes, squinting them immediately after as he was faced with the brightness of the supposed room.

he attempted to move his head but it hurt so bad. he hurt so bad.

it hurts

suddenly, everything clicked. he remember what had happened that got him here.

wait, no. he remembered more.

he remembered everything.

september 6th

he blinked once more and then managed to get and keep his eyes open. he stared at the ceiling for a moment and then managed to look around the room more.

i'm hurt

he coughed and sat up ever-so slowly. he hurt. it hurt so bad.

" LET ME FUCKING SEE HIM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!! "

" sir, you need to cal- "

" FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU- "

" LE-ET GO OF ME- YOU LITTLE- BITCHES- "

" sir, calm down!- "

☁☁☁

todoroki stared at his legs.

it hurts

he slowly looked over at the monitor he was hooked up to.

it hurts

his eyes wandered around the monitor, it's cords, wires,

please

it hurts

he stared at the outlet.

the plug.

please

☁☁☁

"godammit, this is all my fucking fault.." mina whimpered as she held her head in her hands. uraraka rubbed mina's back, " mina it's okay. todo will be just fine. it's no one's fault.. "

mina hugged uraraka and sobbed quietly.

bakugo sat two seats away from them right outside of todoroki's hospital room.

he stared at his wrist.

"you damn icy hot bastard.." he mumbled to himself, clenching his hand into a fist.

he smiled.

"how are you feeling, sir?"

todoroki stared at his legs.

"waking up here was probably quite the shock..so i understand if you wouldn't like to talk."

todoroki stared at his hand.

"there are some people outside who appear to be your friends. would you be comfortable seeing them right now?"

todoroki tried to move his fingers.

he looked up at the nurse,

" it hurts "

☁☁☁

"his body isn't responding well at all, there's not much we can do for him at the moment-"

bakugo slammed his hand against the wall, "i'll pay for whatever. please, just fucking help him for christ's sake."

the nurse's expression softened. "we'll do the best we can, sir." she held her clipboard close to her chest and walked away. she turned around,

"also, you're free to see him now."

bakugo opened the room door, only to see a sleeping todoroki. he felt tears immediately well up in his eyes.

seeing the person he loves lay there attached to all these monitors was so painful. so, so painful.

he kneeled down besides the bed and held todoroki's hand. "i'm a fucking dumbass.. godammit.."

" please.. just fucking- wake up.. "

" wake up, todo.. "

☁☁☁

i'll try

i'll try, for you

bakugo

-
' 10 | dreaming of a life '
•end•

-
just when i finished writing this chapter this book reached 100 views aaa- tHankS uM iDk whY sO mAny pEoPle ReaD tHis BuT- yEaH tHanKs hHHHh