『④』 | i hate him

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
i'd do anything for you,
for you
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮i'd do anything for you,for you╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

♥❤♥

the two boys haven't spoken to each other since that night, and haven't planned to.

everyone sat in the classroom not bothering with listening to mr. aizawa. they were just doing their own thing at this point.

todoroki actually looked alive and healthy today, and he decided to move on from last night and that he was being overdramatic.

him and bakugo are just classmates that accidentally fell asleep in the same bed together.

that's all.

fast forward to when school was finally over, the bell rang and the class erupted into sighs and groans of relief.

both todoroki and bakugo gathered their things and stayed silent. they both kept telling themselves to move on but they couldn't even bear to make eye contact.

mina was watching the two from her desk, but specifically bakugo. she was planning on taking a rather bold approach to get bakugo to confess.

as bakugo walked out of the classroom mina subtly followed him. she accidentally ran into him and the books in his hands fell.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU SHITTY EXTRA!? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" he yelled, small explosions emitted from the palm of his hands.

mina knew this would happen and she picked up bakugo's books for him. "sorry about that bakuho- bakugo!" she corrected herself over-so swiftly and handed the books to him.

he scoffed and continued to walk down the halls. mina subtly walked alongside him and hummed quietly.

"what. the. fuck. do. you. want." he growled, deciding to give up and just listen to what mina has to say.

determination and hope sprouted in mina's mind. "oh, nothing. i was just gonna ask how it went with todoroki yesterday! y'know, at the shopping trip?"

bakugo tensed up and scoffed, "why do you care?" he said, clearly avoiding the question.

mina suddenly stopped walking. bakugo noticed this when he stopped hearing the sound of her dress shoes clacking on the school floor. he turned around.

"do you like him?"

bakugo's eyes widened.