『⑤』| it's okay

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
don't cry.
you're so pretty when you smile
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

you're so pretty when you smile╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

♥❤♥

it was a depressing rest of the day for the girls. to make matters worse, it started to rain.

midoriya was sat next to momo on the couch and he decided to speak up. "yaomomo, do you know what's wrong with todoroki? he hasn't come out of his room for a while.."

momo frowned slightly and looked over at mina and uraraka. they both nodded.

"well midoriya, todoroki is having some relationship issues right now." she explained.

"oh! he likes kacchan, right?"

mina spit out her drink, "deku- how did you know!?"

midoriya chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "um..i don't know, it's kind of obvious if you really think about it.."

uraraka sighed. "this is so depressing. i don't wanna talk about this anymoreee..." she said as she sunk down in her seat. mina sighed and patted uraraka's head.

" what are you guys talking about? "

all of their heads turned to the familiar voice. of course, it was todoroki. momo smiled nervously. "ah! nothing! we were just discussing tomorrow's study session!"

todoroki nodded slightly and went over to the kitchen. it was obvious he was crying and this made uraraka even more depressed.

"it's not fucking funny shitty ha-"

bakugo and kirishima walked into the dorms. bakugo stopped once he saw todoroki.

uraraka just wanted to die at this point. todoroki turned around and just kinda stared at bakugo.

the whole room was quiet. all that was heard was the sound of the heavy rain falling outside. mina decided to break this awkward and depressing silence,

"hey baku, we were just talking about you!" she exclaimed, standing up.

uraraka and momo looked at mina in shock. they knew what she was doing, and they desperately wanted to stop her.

bakugo shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at mina, trying his hardest not to pay any notice to todoroki. "okay? should i fucking care?"

" yeah! 'cause todo was too! "

everyone's souls left their body. basically everyone in the room knew about this code red situation, so it wasn't that bad. but still, you can't help but feel bad for bakugo and todoroki.

bakugo looked away. "should i fucking care?"

mina smiled, "of course! he's your future hus-" uraraka slapped her hand over mina's mouth. "OHMYGOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!"

everyone looked at uraraka, "i am so freakin' stressed right now! we should all just have a talk, bakugo and todoroki can just-"

"todoroki..?"

uraraka said as she looked over to where todoroki was standing earlier.

mina gently got uraraka's hand off her mouth, "i think..we scared him away-"

"bakugo's gone too!" kirishima exclaimed. momo sighed, " we should've just let them solve this on their own! "

a certain beautiful bright shining star popped up from behind the couch, "don't worry my darlings~, everything is going according to plan~!"

uraraka sat down and put her hands over her face, "i sure hope so.."

♥❤♥

todoroki wrapped himself up in a blanket and curled up into a ball. he wanted to disappear -

just for one day.

he barely paid attention to the conversation when he was downstairs, but they were definitely talking about him and bakugo liking each other.

todoroki glared at the ground, "me.,.liking bakugo..? no way.." he tried to tell himself.

suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "todoroki, please let me in." said a voice from the other side. it was bakugo, if it wasnt already predictable.

todoroki pulled the blanket over his head and stayed silent. he sat up once he heard the door swing open. "how'd you-"

he froze and fell back slightly when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him. "bakugo-"

"i'm so fucking sorry. i'm a dumbass. i didn't mean it when i said those things. i'm so sorry."

bakugo tightened his grip around todoroki. todoroki slowly wrapped his arms around bakugo.

"w-h...why.." todoroki mumbled in between sobs as he buried his head in bakugo's chest.

bakugo tried to comfort him, " please don't cry, it's okay., "

" it's okay . "

-
'  『⑤』|  it's okay  '
•end•