『①①』| love

🎭

 "i love you! i love you!!"🎭

🎭

1-800-KISSME

CALL TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE AT LOVE~!

🎭

"as you all know, todoroki is currently in the hospital being treated for his injuries. when we train today, please try not to let that effect you. please concentrate." mr. aizawa eyed bakugo, turning to the board to write something down.

bakugo didn't look like himself today. he was pale and staring off into space.

he loved todoroki. and he could admit it now. just when he accepted his feelings, everything went downhill.

why couldn't they just be together?

🎭

"alright hon, here's your medicine-" the nurse set down a cup full of a pink liquid down on the table set in todoroki's lap.

the nurse smiled, "you look so much better. how are you feeling?"

todoroki slowly drank the medicine and then replied, "good. i guess."

the nurse grabbed the empty cup. "that's great to hear, dear." she said as she walked out of the room.

todoroki looked out the window in his hospital room. it was still snowing heavily. but the sun was shining bright.

he wanted to see bakugo again. nothing else, and no one else. just bakugo.

he wondered if bakugo liked him back. no,

he wondered if bakugo loved him too.

🎭

EVERYONE HAS A SOULMATE, AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO FIND YOURS NOW~!

AT 1-800-KISSME, WE'RE WAITING~!

-
' 11 | love '
•end•