『☁』| september 6th

...

 "8 43m3mb34 n92"

"8 43m3mb34 n92"
...

"mommy, can we go to the park today?" todoroki jumped up and down, anxious for an answer.

he tilted his head to the side and tapped his mom's shoulder as she laid on the couch. "mommy..? are you asleep?"

no answer

todoroki frowned and ran over to the door to put on his shoes. he looked back to see if his mom was looking or not and he opened the door and ran outside.

he sat down on a bench as he watched the other kids play on the playground.

"hey! why are you sitting all alone?! are you a deku or something!!?" shouted a boy with spiky blonde hair as he stood in front of todoroki.

todoroki blinked and shook his head. the boy put his hands on his hips, "you sure do look like one!!"

todoroki looked down at the ground. "i'm just not allowed to play with the other kids."

the boy tilted his head to the side in confusion. he then sat next to todoroki and leaned towards him, "why not? you scared?"

todoroki shook his head. "no. my dad said he'll hit me of i do."

the boy blinked and then scooted back. "ooh."

"but why?"

todoroki shrugged. "i don't know. but i guess it's just normal discipline in families like mine."

the boy nodded. "ooh. okay. i guess it depends on how hard he hits you, though."

"yeah.." todoroki nodded.

the two boys sat there in silence. a comforting silence; a warm silence;

a forgetful silence.

-
' ☁ | september 6th '
•end•