『⑦』| bloom

i've had a bit of writers block recently so sorry for this kinda late chapter!! i'll try to do one or two chapters a day again :)) ok enjoy happy lAtE thanksgiving-- ❤❤

♥❗🌼❗♥

 "he loves you, well maybe

"he loves you, well maybe.."
♥❗🌼❗♥

ah. saturday.

todoroki stared out the window as the snow fell down. he always thought snow was so pretty. but it was so cold. it's like love. so pretty, but so cold.

he fell backwards clumsily and stared at the ceiling. he totally wasn't thinking about what happened last night or anything. his mind was just..empty.

well, it felt empty. but it wasn't actually. yeah, it's confusing. i know.

he turned his head to face the door as he heard a knock on it. "todo? are you in there? breakfast is ready!" said a bubbly voice that could only belong to the one and only ochaco uraraka on the other side of the door.

todoroki rubbed his eyes, "um. okay." he replied softly. he sat up and stretched out his arms and back. he opened the door and walked downstairs slowly.

he stopped at the third bottom step and looked around to see if a certain uh person was downstairs.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

todoroki almost had a stroke. he turned around only to see the 'certain uh person' he was looking for.

todoroki blinked.

"i dunno."

bakugo took a bite of his waffle.

"..'kay."

and they both just stood there in silence. yep. complete silence. until a certain blonde saved them from the confusion and awkw- wait..i smell deja vu..-

"hey bakug, kirishi-.. what are you guys doing- ohmygod are you guys having a stroke aga-"

bakugo death glared denki, "shut the fuck up sparky. we were..having a staring contest." he said as he walked away.

todoroki and denki watched as the angry pomeranian stomped away.

denki looked at todoroki, "wha-"

"i have no idea."

:)

♥❗🌼❗♥