『⑥』| happy beginnings always have bad endings

hi i'm back from performing basic human functions sknbcoicbwokan ok bye enjoy this um totally wholesome chapter :)) wink wonk
-

🔒↪💛↩🔓

♥❗💛❗♥

oh boy, did bakugo feel happy today. it was like he was a middle school girl with a huge crush on the popular boy.

bakugo stared at his desk as he had a silly grin on his face. literally everyone had a shocked look on their face as they noticed this.

mina tapped uraraka's shoulder, "wh-..what happened to bakugo? should we ask mr. aizawa to send him to recovery girl's office..?"

uraraka's shocked face turned into a smile, "i think maybe him and todoroki made up."

mina nodded, "i think it's obvious, too. look at todoroki," both uraraka and mina looked over at todoroki.

todoroki was writing down notes as he had a small smile on his face - his cheeks a rosy red.

at that point uraraka and mina almost squealed. thankfully, the bell rang. don't know why that would be an opening for them to be allowed to scream, but whatever.

the two girls squealed their hearts out as they ran into the hallway. jiro and momo walked out after them, "guess they noticed bakugo and todoroki." jiro spoke.

momo nodded and smiled slightly,
"mhm. i think it's quite cute."

♥❗💛❗♥

todoroki walked back to dorms, staring at the ground like the little cutie he is. he hadn't felt this happy and warm in a long time.

it's just because we made up, though. it's not like, love. or anything

todoroki suddenly felt his face heat up and he shook his head, "agh, nevermind. i hate this feeling.." he mumbled to himself.

eh..all the girls are probably gonna ask questions when i get back the dorm..

he sighed and stopped walking, questioning if he should go back just yet. he then heard his phone vibrate. he got it out of his pocket,

-
Uravity: me and mina got soba for uu :)) no special reason or anything
-

and just like that, todoroki sprinted to the dorms as fast as he could.

♥❗💛❗♥

it was actually a surprisingly tame night. well, not for the girls. they were internally crying tears of joy for their baby boy todo and they tried their best not to ask any questions.

todoroki stayed up and did some extra work for school, he yawned and rubbed his eyes. he stood up from his chair and set his pen on his desk and went downstairs to get some water; abd maybe a snack.

todoroki hummed slightly as he walked down the stairs, just when he got to the bottom of them he saw bakugo and kirishima standing in the middle of the room.

he watched from afar because why not? we love a noisy icy hot bastard.

he couldn't quite make out their words, but kirishima looked a bit nervous. but it seemed like he knee what he was doing. bakugo looked confused and a bit irritated, like he always does when he's talking to any living thing.

suddenly kirishima stopped talking,

i wonder what's happening..

kirishima took a deep breathe and-

..

eh..?

EH!!???!?

todoroki stared in shock. woah. WOAH.

did kirishima just...kiss.. bakugo..?

no way. he had to be dreaming.

todoroki slapped his face slightly - just to make sure. he stumbled backwards and made his way back up the stairs, covering his mouth with his hands.

he shut his door and sat on the floor, leaning against the door. he wasn't disgusted or anything - he just didn't expect it.

it wasn't like he was sad or anything either. why would he be?

hah. what if bakugo kissed back? i wasn't paying attention.

why am i even thinking about this

what if they become like, a couple. or something.

haha. the girls would freak out.

todoroki glared at the ground and then hugged his knees, resting his head on them.

i don't want to feel anymore

-
『⑥』|  happy beginnings always have bad endings
•end•