The announcement

Peter Pov

I sat in class waiting until the bell rang. Gosh, it felt like an eternity! Ned sat next to me starring at the ceiling and MJ was sketching Mr. Harrington while he is talking about something. Just a boring day as usual...

"Mr.Parker, could you repeat what I said?"

Shit.

"Um..."

"If you listened to me, you would have known what I said, Mr. Parker! So listen closely! This is a very special announcement!" 

Why does he want me to listen anyway? I mean he hates me for always correcting him in classes.

"Well, Ms. Potts, CEO of Stark Industries is going to hold a competition and the winner gets an internship at Stark Industries! I signed up for some smart students in this class. Please stay here after everyone left the classroom:

Cindy, Flash, Peter and MJ"

Omg, he signed me up?! No way! This is unbelievable! I can work in the Stark Tower with the real Avengers! But most important: The one and only freaking Tony Stark aka Iron Man!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*after class and third pov*

Mr. Harrington and his students followed him into his office and as soon he sat down he started talking.

"Ok, so you all are going to take a test made by Dr. Bruce Banner himself. There are of course students from other schools or colleges in this city but I'm sure somebody from Midtown is going to make it. The topic is unknown so you can't prepare. Last Year almost everyone except 4 or 5 failed but I'm sure you're going to make it.  Any questions?"

There was an awkward silence until MJ raised her hand.

"Do I have to participate? I mean I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about the environment or poor people and built weapons instead..."

"Um... I mean you don't have to if you don't want to  participate, but are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure about that.

...alright can we go home?"

The man nodded and everybody left the office. Peter walked to his locker to get his stuff and Ned followed him.

"Dude you are gonna win this for sure! But what about Spiderman? Isn't it risky?"

"They won't figure out that I'm Spiderman. Besides, I think I won't be able to talk to the Avengers or Ms. Potts or Mr. Stark if I was an intern at SI."

"Peter, I need to use the restroom. Could you wait for me?"

He nodded and waited next to the door. He imagined working with THE Tony Stark in his lab working on the Iron Man suit. Maybe even working with Dr. Bruce Banner? Or meeting the Avengers?

"Hey, Penis!"

Peter turned around and looked annoyed. It was Flash who came upwards and pushed Peter against the wall.

"Listen, don't you dare to ruin my career ok? No one needs you! Just look at yourself! You just have your Auntie May who is going to die soon anyway because of you! We don't need your Parker luck so why don't you show up at all tomorrow!"

Peter nodded and Flash went away. Ned ran to Peter and looked at him worried.

"Dude are you okay? I just saw Flash when he-"

"Don't be worried. I'm fine. He just pushed me against the wall. That's it."

"HE WHAT?!"

Peter Pov

After I said goodbye to Ned, I took the Subway and went home. When I opened the door I smelled something delicious.

"Hey May, I'm back!"

"Oh hey, Pete! Could you set the table? Dinner is ready!"

I put my backpack on the couch and May came in with lasagna. After we finished the preparation May and I sat down, we ate together and talked about everything.

"How was school today Pete?"

"It was great! I'll participate in the competition of SI tomorrow. The winner gets an internship isn't it exciting?"

"Oh, that sounds amazing! I'm so happy for you!"

When I went to bed, I dreamed again about working at SI and the Avengers.

Tomorrow is going to be a very special day.

Omg, I didn't know writing a chapter is that exhausting. ^^