Sleepover

*few hours later*

Peter checked on his phone and he suddenly noticed that it was 8 pm.

"Mr. Stark? I'm sorry but I need to go home now."

"What? Friday, what time is it?"

"It's 8 pm."

"Oh shit, hand me your phone, I'll talk to your parents so you don't need to make a stupid apology."

There was an awkward silence until Peter spoke.

"Uhm...no you don't need to. I'll text my parents. They won't be mad. Besides, it's still weekends. I'm going to get my bag..."

"Nope, it's cold outside and maybe even dangerous. You are going to stay here."

"Thank you, Mr. Stark, but I can't accept this offer. You don't need to, I'll be fine."

"Listen, kid, you are going to stay here for the night. It's my fault that we lost track of time so I'll take responsibility whether you like it or not. Friday, lock up the tower."

"The tower is already locked," said Friday.

"But what about my clothes? I don't have-"

"Oh come on! Don't worry about that. I've got PJs for you."

"I guess I've no choice..."

"Good. Now follow me."

Tony and Peter walked upstairs to floor 100 aka the private Penthouse. Peter was amazed by literally everything. They had a big bar, a big living room with the biggest TV Peter has ever seen and so much more.

Once they arrived at the "Bedroom Area" Tony showed Peter's room for tonight.

"Ok, so this room is your room. You'll find in the bathroom everything you need. Feel free to use anything. If you need anything, just ask Friday. I'll take a shower. Do you want to do anything or are you going to have your 'bedtime' ?" Tony teased.

"Uhm can I watch TV or movies?" Peter asked shyly.

"How about a movie night in the living room? Get some blankets, pillows, and snacks. Make yourself at home! Friday, prepare 'Movie time Protocol' " and Tony went off.

Peter was surprised. He just wanted to watch some movies or TV. But he was still happy. He asked Friday for PJs. A robot handed him a shirt and pants.

Peter took blankets and pillows off his bed to the couch and took the food from the kitchen

Peter took blankets and pillows off his bed to the couch and took the food from the kitchen. He still couldn't believe that he was walking around Tony Stark's penthouse.

--------------------------------

Chat

Peter