(Real) lab day

*Chat*

Friday

Peter, Boss wants to see you now.

Peter

Really?! Why?

Friday

Boss didn't tell me a reason.

------------------------------

Peter

May I know that I shouldn't go outside after 5 pm but can I go to SI? Mr. Stark wants to see me now.

May

Sure, Pete. If he wants to meet you, then you should go. I won't be back until midnight anyway. There are instant noodles in the cupboard for you if you're hungry and don't forget your scarf! It's really cold outside. Larb you!

Peter

I won't forget it, Larb you too!

------------------------------

Third Pov

Peter put on his scarf and closed the door. The sun was going down and it was cold outside. He took the subway and arrived at SI. He scanned his badge and Friday greeted him.

"Hello, Peter! I'll inform Boss of your arrival."

Peter was nervous. Why was he here? Did he do something wrong? Is he going to be fired?

He took the fancy elevator to the lab floor. He stepped out and went to the lab where he worked last time. Mr. Stark wasn't here yet so he waited.

"Hey, kid!" said Tony and entered the lab.

"Hello, Mr. Stark!"

"So... You might have wondered why I invited you over. Well, I've seen your calculations and ideas. They are not bad, kid. I couldn't come yesterday so today we're going to work together on the gravity shoes."

Peter nodded excitedly and they got to work.

While they were working Tony kinda started liking him.

He was a genius but also kind and full of energy. It was nice to have someone around again. His place was so lonely and empty. The Avengers had to go on a mission 2 weeks ago. Tony couldn't come because he had to "attend important meetings". But instead, he locked himself in his lab finding information about spidey. The Avengers are going to come back next weekend.

But Peter was different.

He didn't just make Tony less lonely, he also made him feel...

happier.