I've fucked up.

Third pov

Tony was still sleeping with his head resting on his arm. He wanted to stay asleep but his arm felt so floppy. That floppiness made his sleep so uncomfortable that he began to wake up. He raised his head and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and saw Nat sitting on a chair at another table. It looked she's been waiting for him for a while now. 

"Finally you're up huh?"

"Why finally?... Friday what time it is?"

"It is currently 5 pm, boss"

"Oh shit, where's Peter? I need to see him,"

Tony stood up and wanted to go to the med bay but Nat stopped him by holding her arm in front of him.

"You don't have to worry, I've already sent him back to New York," said Nat.

"What?! I've told you earlier I wanted to see him when he's awake!"

"So you really don't remember huh?"

"What did I forget that was more important than the kid?!" asked Tony and back sat down on his chair.

"Seriously?! Friday, play the footage from this morning." and Friday put the footage on a big screen. Tony watched how Peter came in and apologized again. It surprised Tony that Peter really wanted to do something to make up even they both know that Peter can't afford a new plane. 

Then he saw himself saying it loud and clearly.

"I SAID GET OUT! I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR RIDICULOUS EXCUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU!"

Tony was speechless. He was so disappointed in himself. He has never felt so disappointed in himself before. But that wasn't the climax for Tony. After he saw Peter leaving the room, Friday switched the camera to another one outside the lab. He saw how Peter closed the door. Then began the part where Peter cried. It hurt Tony's heart so badly. He couldn't stand seeing Peter hurt anymore so he closed the footage. Then he rubbed his eyes again while still processing the situation.

"I've fucked up... Shit..."

"Yes, you have," said Nat and glared at Tony without further comment.

"What am I gonna do now?"

"I don't know. You did it, now you have to fix it. This is your last chance to fix everything with Peter or else you're never going to see him again except on the battlefield or on his funeral," said Nat and left a small note with Steve's address on a desk before she went outside. 

She really wanted to help Tony to get Peter back but he has to do it alone or he is never going to learn how to apologize truly.

2 more chapters :D