Sleepover 3.0

Some of you may have noticed that I've published this chapter earlier. Sorry if you hoped that I was done back then. But I haven't finished back then. It was around 1 am for me and I accidentally clicked on "publish" instead of "save" haha

-----------------------------------------------------

Third pov

It was Friday, the last day of school before the holiday. It was snowy outside which was bad for Peter but luckily Happy picked him up by car. This time they stopped at Peter's place to bring his school stuff home and get his other bag which contained the things he needed for the weekend at Tony's place. Happy waited outside while Peter went inside. He opened the door of his apartment, entered in and found on the table a note from May.

Hey Pete,

I've packed your stuff this morning. The suitcase is in your room. It has everything that you need for the next days. I'm sorry that I can't spend this Christmas with you again but I hope the surprise will make it up. Larb you!

'What a surprise?' thought Peter confused and went to his room.

He saw the big suitcase in his room and dragged it down to Happy. During the ride, Peter was thinking about what the surprise could be. He had no idea. May had talked with Mr. Stark but what could they have talked about? Since it's THE Tony Stark, everything could be possible. But what would be the most realistic?

"Hey, Peter! Are you awake?" asked Happy loudly and waved in front of his face.

"What? Uhm... We're already here?"

"Yes kid, now get off unless you want to carry your suitcase yourself."

Peter nodded and walked to the entrance with a big smile on his face while Happy was struggling to get Peter's luggage in his car. It was quite heavy which made Happy wonder how Peter could carry it down so easily since there wasn't an elevator in Peter's house...

------------------------------------------------

Tony was already cooking for Peter. Today he made ramen which was remarkable because he was known for putting the kitchen on fire within a second. But to be honest, he had only to boil the water mix it with instant noodles and add the flavoring. And he's got a ton of these noodles.

"Mr. Stark? Are you in there?" asked a familiar voice down the hallway.

"Hey Pete, come here!" called Tony happily from the kitchen.

When Peter saw Tony, he ran to him and hugged him. Tony could get used to this. Peter sat down at the big white table and Tony grabbed the bowl and handed him it.

"Enjoy your meal!" said Tony and Peter began to eat. Tony started the conversation by asking him about his day while he was preparing the next bowl for Peter.

"Soooo, today we played some fun games in classes. That pretty much what happened today. Happy picked me up and then we drove back home. May packed a whole suitcase for this weekend although I'm sure I don't need that much..."