Deal?

Third pov

Peter took his jacket and shoes and put them on. After he said goodbye to Steve, Bucky, and Wanda he was about to open a door when somebody knocked from the other side. He opened it and the next person he saw surprised him. It was none other than Tony. But Peter didn't face him and looked down on his feet while he talked.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. I didn't know you wanted to visit Steve. Come on Sam, let's go."

"Hold on, kid! Please, just hear me out for a sec..." Tony grabbed his shoulders and made eye contact with him.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier and it is totally fine if you'll never forgive me, I understand, but I wanted to let you know that I am not interested in Spiderman anymore. And most importantly: You're always welcome to use and do everything at my place. If it's only a small upgrade for your suit or a quick fix-up in the med bay, please come over. I swear I'll never be mad at you. And by the way: you did a good job yesterday.

I'm proud of you, kid. I'm sorry that I disappointed you.

Well then, bye Peter. Take care of yourself. Bye guys." He knew how he appeared was awkward but he could apologize to Peter.

"Mr. Stark... don't be sorry. If someone's sorry, then it's me. If I had been more careful with your plane, it wouldn't be destroyed. I understand why you were mad at me this morning,"

"No, I wasn't mad at all kid," Tony took a deep breath before he continued, "You see, I was drunk, ok? I didn't mean to but I was so worried about you when Happy brought you in and you were like asleep for hours. And later, when you came in, you saw the mess. What I've done to you was much worse than the plane. I don't care if it's destroyed or not. You did the right thing even though I was an asshole to you,"

"But I still feel bad...

Would you forgive me for the plane I destroyed, if I forgive you?"

Tony's eyes widen. He couldn't believe it. Peter wanted to forgive him. Tony still wanted to convince Peter that it isn't his fault and he shouldn't worry about it. But Tony played along because he wanted to be forgiven by Peter. He would do anything for it. Nothing else would him make him happier than to be forgiven. 

"Yes, Peter... yes, I forgive you,"

"Then I forgive you too,"

Peter smiled and Tony did the same. They looked at each other for a few seconds without saying anything. Just smiling of happiness until Tony broke the silence.

"Come here kid," said Tony and opened his arms. Peter smiled and approached him with a big hug. 

"I've missed you, Mr. Stark..." muttered Peter into his chest.

"I've missed you too, bud. I've missed you a lot," replied Tony and kissed Peter on his forehead.

"Alright, that's enough hugging, or else you'll ruin my reputation," and Peter let go. 

Speaking of which, Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Wanda saw everything and smiled the whole time. Steve was proud of Tony, Bucky and Wanda felt happy seeing them together and Sam tried not to laugh because he has never seen the one and only Tony Stark so emotional before.

"Uhm Mr. Stark? Can Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, and Clint be Avengers again? "

Steve interrupted, "You don't have to Peter! We're fine and it was our decision anyway..." Everybody knew it was a lie. Steve couldn't go in public without being recognized, Sam was still looking for a job, Bucky still didn't know how to fit in the 'new' society and Wanda hadn't gone to school so she can't find a good job either.

"Yes, I have to, Steve. You all left for me and it is my task to get you guys back to the team again. Please do it for me..." and Peter did his puppy eyes while looking at Steve. Steve sighed in defeat and turned his embarrassed face to Tony who was smiling in amusement.

"Tony, uhm... can we be Avengers again?"

"I'll see what I can do but I make no promises..." smirked Tony.

"Mr. Stark!"

"Ok, ok, fine. But... there are 2 conditions for Peter"

"What are they?"

"The first one was going to happen anyway but now I'll make it clear: You will be my personal intern again and you'll come over on weekends too. Your very exclusive internship will include time with me in the lab, movie nights, hanging out with me and the Avengers, and your own room in the compound so you can stay with us over weekends. Oh right, Happy will pick you up after school..."

"Really?! Wow, thank you so much, Mr. Stark, for the offer! I'm more than honored to be your personal intern, again! What is the second condition?"

"You'll call me dad for the rest of your life," smirked Tony.

"WHAT?!" 

Happy one-year Avengers Endgame anniversary! (It's been a year and I'm still crying😭)