Pancakes

Third pov

Tony woke up with a cute sleepy Petey-Pie next to him. Tony got up and left Peter's room silently hoping not to wake him. He went to the kitchen where Pepper was checking her Starkpad as usual. When she saw him he greeted him.

"Hey Tony, I wanted to say goodbye before I go to the airport and..."

"Wait... you're leaving?!"

"If you listened to me you would know that I've important meetings to attend in Europe! I'll be gone for a few weeks... Well, I've to go now. My chauffeur is waiting outside. Love you, Tony!" said she and kissed him on his cheek and left.

Tony wanted to make some Pancakes for Peter so he grabbed all the ingredients together and mixed them in a bowl and turned on the heat.

A sweet smell of pancakes spread all over the penthouse and it reached Peter too. He was half-awake in bed and was thinking whether he should get up and follow that wonderful smell of tasty pancakes with sweet syrup or stay in the most comfortable bed he has ever been with a fluffy blanket and pleasant heat inside.

In the end, he decided to get up and he didn't regret it. Peter's mouth was melting when he saw 6 plates full of pancakes on the table.

"Good morning Mr. Stark! "

"Hey, kiddo! Come here! I've made some pancakes for us. Pepper couldn't join us because she has just left about an hour ago... Anyways you want syrup?"

Peter nodded and sat down while Tony placed the syrup on the table and then he turned back to the heat where a pancake almost began to burn. Tony noticed that Peter looked at him instead of beginning to eat making him a little bit uncomfortable.

"Something wrong, kid?" he asked nervously, hoping that the pancakes weren't so bad.

"No no, Mr. Stark! The pancakes look so good! I'm just waiting until you finished. It would make me feel bad to begin without you..."

"You don't need to. Go ahead!"

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do all these pancakes while I'm eating... uhm... are you going to finish soon?"

"*sigh* Fine, let me do the last one," said Tony and put the pancake on the plate and sat down.

Peter began to eat and Tony took a sip of coffee and looked on his Starkpad. When he looked up he saw that Peter was eating slowly the last one as if it would be the last one in his life. But Tony knew that Peter was still hungry because he usually eats a lot.

"Here Peter," said Tony and handed him 3 other plates of pancakes, "you can have all these. You eat a lot and I drink a lot of coffee so..."

"Really? Thank you, Mr. Stark!" and Peter took the bottle of syrup and placed all over the pancakes. Tony enjoyed seeing Peter eating all of the Pancakes.

'I guess like I can cook,' thought Tony proudly.

After Peter has finished, he went to the sink and put his plate down. He was about to wash the dishes when his phone rang. It was a message from May.

------------------------------------

May

Hey Pete, when do you come home? I know it's great to be at Mr. Stark's place but you have to get home and prepare for the exams. The winter holidays are going to start soon. Then you can work with him all day. Larb you <3

-------------------------------------

Peter went to his room, changed his clothes, and grabbed his bag. He went to the kitchen where Tony was still checking his Starkphone.

"Mr. Stark? I'm sorry but my A... I mean my mom says that I have to go home now."

"Oh, that's ok... uhm... wait are you going home in the cold weather? Hold on a sec, Friday? Tell Happy to drive Peter home!"

"Yes, sir," responded Friday.

"But-"

"Ah ah I'm talking. I won't let my best intern to use the dirty subway. You know what? From now on you'll be driven to here. Happy will pick you up from school so we'll get more time to spend together. And he will finally get to do something. If I want to get somewhere which rarely happens, I would fly in my suit anyway."

"But isn't a chauffeur expensive? I don't want you to spend money on me..."

"Peter, I'm a billionaire."

"Boss, Happy is waiting in the parking lot," said Friday.

"Well then, it seems like I have to go now. Thank you, Mr. Stark!" and Peter waved at him and went to the elevator.

timeskip

Tony was cleaning up the table when he saw Clint coming in.

"Hey Tony, what's that good smell? Pancakes?"

"It's none of your business," said Tony with an annoyed tone"

"For Peter right?" asked Clint and smirked and Tony didn't give an answer.

"That's 100% your lost son. Oh my god. Someone is about to join the dad squad! I need to tell Scott!"

"He isn't my son!" Tony answered angrily.

"Then why were you with Peter all night?"

"He had a nightmare ok? I had to help him!"

"That's totally a dad thing!"

"No it's n... wait... how do you know about it?"

Clint was surprised.

"Haven't you seen it? Look into the Avengers Chat!" said Clint.

------------------------------------------------

Avengers Chat

Today 1 am

Clint

What do you guys think about Peter?

Nat

I like him

Bruce

Who doesn't?

Rhodey

The much more important question:

Is he Tony's son?

Clint

Yes

Sam

Yes

Pepper

Technically no but yes

Rhodey

Hi Pepper is he yours?

Pepper

No

Nat

Btw they are sleeping together...

Who wants pics?

*Photo bc I can't draw*

Rhodey

Omg, this is gold.

Everybody let's save it and use it as blackmail material!

----------------------------------------------

Btw I've never eaten those fluffy American Pancakes before but I wanna try one...

And thank you all for rank 13 in spiderson :D