Let's get to work!

Third Pov

Mr. Hall led the new interns to the invention department. He showed them around and explained everything. Peter liked it. He liked it a lot.

He was amazed by his new workspace. It was so much better than the one in his school. After the little tour around the labs, Mr. Hall handed everyone lab coats and safety eyewear. Two of Mr. Halls' assistants came and worked with the 4 interns and Peter got to work with Mr. Hall himself. They went to their lab and Peter asked:

"So... what are we going to work on?"

The man turned on his StarkPad and opened his notes.

"Well, let's see...  we're working on new features for the new StarkPhone and maybe we could..."

"Mr. Hall!" Suddenly an employee came in and Mr. Hall turned around.

"The new fast charger won't work! The battery would explode and it could cause a fire!"

The employee handed his StarkPad with his calculations.

"Huh? Impossible, let me see. Hmmm..."

Peter looked over the calculations and saw the problem instantly.

"Isn't it obvious? If you... (*science talk bc I'm lazy and I'm no genius lol*)"

The employee looked really impressed. Especially for somebody at Peter's age. Mr. Hall thought about it and nodded.

"Not a bad idea... we should do a simulation and see if it works. If the simulation works, we could make a prototype. Do you want to help?"

"Sure!"

------------------------------------------------

Pepper was so mad at Tony. He has missed so many meetings with important companies and he even forgot to welcome the new interns...

again.

When she entered the lab she found him he was sleeping on the ground and at the table were empty bottles of alcohol. She didn't like this side of Tony. He behaves like a kid who always skips school and plays some stupid video games in his room instead.

Pepper thought 'Geez... why did I want to become his future wife again?'

She wanted to wake him up and yell at him but hey, he's sleeping. So she cleaned up the table, put a blanket on him, and went back to her office.