New product

Peter pov

Since I began my internship at SI 3 weeks ago, I was really busy because of the new fast charger which we mostly call "the project". But of course I still hang out with Ned on weekends. When I'm done at SI, I get home and have dinner with May around 7 pm. I tell her how my day has been and hope that she isn't concerned. After I cleaned the dishes I get ready for Spiderman time. When it's midnight, I get home and finish my homework until around 2 am. I get up at 7 am, do my daily morning routine and then I go to school. Flash has been meaner than ever but somehow I manage to survive him. And then I go to SI again.

Yep, that's my daily life. Oof.

Today is a special day because our team is about to finish the project. When school was finally over, I went to SI. I scanned my badge and Friday's voice came up.

"Hello, Peter. It's great to see you again!"

"Hey, Fri! Missed me that much?" I smirked.

I took the elevator to the invention department. When I arrived, everyone greeted me. We all worked concentrated on the last details. While I was working Mr. Hall came to me and asked:

"Hey I'm about to present our work to Ms. Potts, but I noticed that it hasn't got a name yet. Do you want to name it? You're the one who started this whole project."

OMG!!! I get to name Stark Industries' newest product?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"How about StarkCharger?"

(A/N: the name was obvious wasn't it?)