Cookies

Tony pov

It was around 10 am and I was in the kitchen making eggs and sausages for Pete and me.

"Good mornin' Mr. Stark... *yawn* what are you doing?..." said a sleepy Pete and sat down at the table. He was still wearing his Iron Man PJ and looking at me with the cutest-tired smile I've ever seen. 

"Here," said I and handed him the food and continued, "Well, today you can do whatever you want. Just please don't put this place on fire, ok? I've got something important to do, but I'll be back around 5 pm ok?"

"Okay, Mr. Stark!"

Peter Pov

Mr. Stark left and I finished my breakfast. I checked my phone and I realized that tomorrow is the 24th of December. Oh shit. I need to get something for the Avengers!

But what can you get for the Avengers that already have everything?

...

Ok, I might have an idea.

"Friday, I'll make some cookies if it's okay. Could you show me a recipe?" 

*timeskip*

Wanda came to check on Peter since they had a lot of fun yesterday. She saw him making cookies but it seemed like he had problems.

"Friday? Where is the mixer?"

"Hey, Peter! Wait a sec I'll grab it for you!" said Wanda and used her magic to get the mixer.

"Thanks, Wanda! What are you doing here?"

"Oh just checking on you because I was bored and you're the only one who is the closest one to my age. Can I help you?"

"Sure."

"Peter, I'll be right back. I'll get someone if you don't mind."

Peter nodded and Wanda left the kitchen to look for Vision. And later, Peter, Wanda, and Vision made a lot of cookies together.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Avengers gathered in the living room where they exchange gifts like every year. Peter handed everyone a small bag of cookies with personal decoration on it. 

"Thanks, Pete. Wait a sec, I've got a gift for you too."

And Tony pulled a big Iron Man Tsum Tsum out of behind the corner and Peter was overexcited and happy.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark! I love it!"

----------------------------------------

Okay sorry if you hoped that this small Christmas chapter was bigger but I was lazy and the thought of what they all could give each other destroyed my head. Oof