~ Chapter 1 ~

Hello! Thanks for reading! This whole book will be in Levy's P.O.V.! Okay? So Enjoy!

Levy's P.O.V.

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock telling me that it was 7:15 and time to wake up.

Today is Monday, December 13th. It was the last week before winter break and I couldn't wait to be out of school. With switching lives and all, it was hard to keep up with homework and projects not including personal and social things such as friends, parents, and clubs.

According to how yesterday was I think most of today should be in my happy life. But I couldn't tell anymore. It was just too confusing, nerve racking, etc.

I rolled out of bed and turned the alarm off. I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes as I went through the rest of my morning routine.

After I was ready I went downstairs to be greeted by the smell of oatmeal. I walked to the kitchen with my backpack in one hand to find that my dad had made my brother and I oatmeal for breakfast.

"Conner! Come eat breakfast!" I yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back as he ran down the stairs. His backpack was half way zipped and his hair seemed a little messy.

"Did you wake up late again?" I giggled as I shook my head.

"Yeah," he chuckled as he scratched the back of his head.

"Let's just go eat breakfast. Dad already fixed it before he left for work," I said as we walked to the kitchen. We sat down and chatted as we quickly ate our food.

"Hurry up and fix your hair so we can go to the bus stop!" I yelled to him as he brushed his hair in the bathroom. He soon came rushing out, this time he looked more organized.

As soon as we got to the end of our drive way, the bus pulled up. As it stopped, we boarded the bus. Once I was in the isle I scanned through all the seats looking for a certain person.

Once I spotted Gajeel he gave me a quick glance before grunting and looking out his window.

"I guess this isn't a good day after all," I sighed just loud enough for me to hear. Nobody else knew that I lived two lives, except me. Not even my family knew. All they knew was that I had a problem with passing out.

I sat in the seat right in front of Gajeel's. "Tch. Shrimp," He said loud enough for me to hear. I knew he couldn't see my face and that's why I let the smile decorate my mouth.

In my other life 'Shrimp' was a nickname that the Gajeel that loved me called me by. But in this life, he teased and bullied me with it, making my shortness feel like a bad thing.

I just ignored the taunts coming from the seat behind me. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earbuds. I turned on my favorite playlist and I could no longer hear the bullying.

Is there a right way for how this goes?

You've got your friends and you've got your foes

They want a piece of something hot

Forget your name like they forgot.

Oh, Ain't that something?

Some wanna see you crash and burn

And criticize your every word

I'm trying to keep from going insane

Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing?

Oh, trying to be something more

Nobody's gonna love you if you can't display a way to capture this