Failure

A quick warning before we start
There will be:
Self harm
Self hate
Suicidal thoughts/actions
Angst
So if any of this triggers you then just don't read the story - Anders
______________________________________
"You are worthless! A failure!"
Those were the last words Germany heard before his father stormed out. He had been biting down on his lip to prevent the tears falling but as soon as he was sure his father was gone he broke down. The hot tears poured from his eyes and stung his cheeks. His glasses became wet with his tears and he threw them to the side. This happened nearly every day now. He and his father would fight, his father would leave and he would cry. But this time he was broken. He couldn't take it anymore. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. He mutilated his wrists until he couldn't see anything but blood. He could barely feel anything anymore anyway. He wanted pain. He wanted to hurt physically like his father hurt him mentally. As he looked down at the tears, blood, and saliva on his hands, he scoffed. Pathetic. He thought. He was right about you, you're pathetic. Weak. A failure. He sighed and stood up, taking the knife to the sink and washing it. He ran some cold water over his wrists and bandaged them quickly. He then proceeded to wash up all of the blood. This quickly became Germany's daily routine.
______________________________________
243 words. I know it's kinda short but I got writers block half way through. I hope you enjoy anyway! I'll try to update as often as possible. - Anders