Beauty

Well, would you look at that, a happy rusger fluff chapter. I hope you enjoy me not being so fucking sAd.
______________________________________
Germany was staring at himself in the mirror, hating the way he looked. His hair was too long, he was too short, too skinny, his glasses were terrible and all that stuff. He slid off his glasses and sighed. He dug around in the cabinets and found some hair scissors, taking them to his shoulder length, black hair. When he got finished it looked like this:

 When he got finished it looked like this:

He looked in the mirror and smiled. Better. He thought. He found some contacts and put them in his eyes, changing their color. He found his shoes and slid some insoles to make him taller. He put on highwaisted pants to make him thiccer. He stepped out when he was satisfied. Russia was laying on the bed and looked up at Germany. "D-Do you like it?" Germany asked. "Of course. I'll always like how you look." "But, it's better now right?" Germany asked. "It was fine before." Russia responded truthfully. "You're being silly. Let me show you something." Russia walked into the bathroom, putting on Germany's glasses and old clothes. He stepped out, smiling. "See? You still like the way I look right?" Russia asked. "Ja, of course, mein liebe." Germany responded. Germany instantly saw what Russia meant. "Oh. I guess I am being silly." He went back to the bathroom, pulling out the contacts and taking his glasses back. He put them on along with his other clothes. He smiled, realizing how good he actually looked. His taller boyfriend came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "See. You're a beauty. An absolute beauty."
Yeah. A beauty.
______________________________________
291 words. Eyyyy, this turned out real cute, I love it so much. I hope you do too!