Not Right

Oh no, another sAd chapter- I was in reading the other day and just not paying attention at all so I decided to write another part of this in my notebook for that class.
______________________________________
Something wasn't right. From the moment he walked into the door he knew that. Today Germany had agreed to meet his father again. It was worth a try. But when he got there the door was wide open. He instantly felt a sense of dread. He stepped in, carefully to not step on the papers strewn about the floor. "Papa?" He called out like he used to when he had nightmares as a child. He kept walking, taking easy steps though he was shaking uncontrollably "P-Papa?..." He called again. He eventually reached the huge wooden door at the end of the Hall. His father's office. The door was cracked just slightly and there was a smell of death seeping from the door. Germany swallowed the thick spit building in his throat and opened the door. There he was, Germany's father, laying head down on his desk. Blood was covering the papers on his desk. A gun was laying on the floor. "No.. No.. No!" Germany ran to his fathers side, shaking him violently. "Papa!! Papa, please wake up!" Tears were streaming down the German's cheeks. Suddenly a handwritten note caught his eye. He picked it up to read it. It read: Germany, I'm sorry. I've tortured you for your entire life and I didn't realize it until recently. I was so focused on making you like me that I never focused on making you happy. I was supposed to love you and I do. But I never showed you that. So for that, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to put up with me anymore. So, I'm leaving. Forever. Goodbye Germany. I will always love you. - Your papa. Germany's tears stained the already blood soaked paper. "Oh papa..." He put the paper down and just sat in the chair with his papa. He pulled the dead body close and held him tight. "Ich liebe dich, papa." He said as he leaned down on the desk. He fell asleep just like that.
______________________________________
368 words. Ugh, so saaaaaddd. I hope my reading teacher doesn't find this in my notebook.