Dr. Phil (Part 2)

Ayy, I went to a wedding today. Here's a story update. Bluebunny2017
______________________________________
Third sat down across from his son who had almost chewed all the skin off his fingers. Germany instantly looked down out of habit. "So, Mr. Reich. I want to ask you, are you proud of yourself? You've tortured this poor boy. I mean, he's obviously tired of it" Third just smiled, his teeth sharp as ever. "I torture people for a living. It's just what I do." "But this is your own son, it should be different." Russia chimed in. "Shut your mouth. You have no right to speak." Third scowled. "He has just as much right as you papa, and you know it! He hasn't put me through hell like you have! He was there for me when you weren't!" Germany balled his fists but then relaxed. "You little-" Third stood up but didn't move before sitting back down. "Mr. Reich, your son technically is right. You've been a horrible parent." Dr. Phil stated the obvious. "You think you can just tell me how to parent my child?! I'm trying to toughen him up!" Third yelled, causing the audience to go silent again. "You hated me, because I wasn't like you! I didn't want to be like you! You hurt innocent people while I watched, for all those years! I didn't want that!" Germany felt the tears coming and he didn't stop them. "I'm doing what's right! You should want this!" After 10 minutes of back and forth between Germany and his father, Third stormed off the stage. Germany was in tears and shaking. He was beyond upset and angry. He ended up running backstage as Russia followed.
______________________________________
284 words. Oh boy my wrists hurt after this one but I had to finish it for you, Bluebunny2017! Hope you like!