Funeral

Wow, it's been forever since I updated this. So have some sAd-
______________________________________
Almost no one showed up for the funeral. Germany, Russia, America, and a few other people. One surpised him. Israel. Israel should have hated Reich so why was he here? The first thing he had done was hug Germany and say that he was sorry. "I'm sorry, really." He had said. "He might have hated me but I don't hold grudges." Germany thought about that and wished he was more like his friend. He held a grudge against his father and now he was dead. The funeral soon started and everyone got up to say a few words about Reich. Germany's turn soon came and he got up. "My father... Was no doubt a terrible person but... He loved me. It might not see possible but I know he did. He hated himself for torturing me all those years. I wish I could have forgiven him before-" He choked on his tears. "I'm sorry, I can't." He rushed out of the funeral home and outside. He sank down to the ground and sighed. He pulled the cigarettes out of his pocket and lit one. He never smoked before now. He took a drag an exhaled. Just then he heard giggling and Russia's voice. He walked around back to find Russia and America, making out. "Ru-Russia..." The Russian looked up and gasped. "Ger! It's not what it looks like!" He yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IT'S MY FATHERS FUNERAL AND YOU-" He was shaking and crying with rage by this point. "Ger, come on-" Russia reached out to touch Germany's shoulder. "Get your fucking hands off me." He smacked Russia across the face. "I hope your happy. Now if you'll excuse me, my father just died." He walked back into the building. Israel saw that Germany was crying and went to comfort him, telling him that it was ok and that he could stay with him if he needed. The German agreed and hugged the Israelite. "Thank you. You're amazing." Israel smiled. "Of course. Anything for a friend."
______________________________________
355 words. This might turn into Israel x Germany, maybe. 👀👀