Bonding

Here's the update! It's currently 8:15 am and I didn't sleep last night, rip-
_____________________________
Germany and Israel had been living together for a few months now. They had a little set up going. Germany cooked and cleaned while Israel brought home most of the money. Sure it made Germany feel like a house wife but he didn't mind. Currently they were both sitting in the living room playing Cuphead. (I fuckin had to, I'm obsessed-) They were stuck on King Dice's boss battle and they laughed when they lost. "Man, king dice is a coward." Germany giggled. "I mean he has nine other bosses fight you before you fight him!" Israel laughed. "You're right! His make up is fabulous though." Germs nodded. "Yup. He's pretty." He giggled. "Just like you."  It took Israel a moment to process what he said. "I mean uh.. I..." Germany blushed dark red. "You think I'm pretty? Really?" Israel nodded a bit. "I mean you're very cute.. and funny.. and sweet.. an amazing cook. I'm glad you're here." Germany smiled. "Me too... you saved my life Iz." Israel blushed at the nickname but smiled. "Just helping a friend." Germany and Israel both enjoyed these moments they had.
________________________________
204 words. A short one but I'll hope you like it. I'll have to get used to uploading again.