Dr. Phil (Part one)

Lmao, ok. This was a request from Bluebunny2017 I thought it was a good idea so here's a chapter.
______________________________________
Germany's interview.
"My father is... Terrible. To say the least. Just constantly insulting me or looking down on me. I was never good enough for him. But it's just gotten so much worse... I've hurt myself because he's hurt me. I'm just... I was broken. I'm healing now but this has to stop."

Germany was sitting on stage, right in front of Doctor Phil, chewing on his nails like an idiot. "So Germany." Dr. Phil started, causing Germany to look up. "You're father has been abusive to you correct?" Germany just nodded. "And how long has this been going on for?" Germany sighed. He never liked thinking about this, but he had to. "Since I can remember, sir. I'm tired of it." Dr. Phil had an all to knowing look on his face. "I understand. You've harmed yourself because of this correct?" "Yes sir." Germany rolled up his sleeves to reveal the cuts, which were nothing more than scars now. The audience gasped and Germany looked down. "I haven't been eating right and it's stressing my boyfriend out.. It's just... Terrible." "Tell me a little more about your boyfriend." Germany smiled. "He's just... The sweetest thing. So protective but not overly protective. He might seem tough but he's just a cinnamon roll. We've been together for a few years now and he's the best thing that ever happened to me." Russia stepped onto the stage and sat next to Germany, grabbing the smallers hand. Germany sighed and leaned against Russia. "Now Russia, have you ever met Germany's father?" Dr. Phil asked. "Yes, a few times. He's a horrible man. Just lashing out an anyone who isn't perfect in his eyes. He's worse than my father and he used to starve me." At that moment, subtle boot clicks could be heard and everyone looked toward the source. The short, yet terrifying man known as the Third Reich walked toward the stage, with his hands folded behind his back. The whole audience was silent and when Third finally sat down he looked into Germany's eyes and said, "Hallo Sohn."
______________________________________
368 words. And that's all you get! You're welcome Bluebunny2017. I hope you like it!