𝓸𝓷𝓮

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐
◈ ɪce wings ◈
└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

                       ⁺   ˚
    . *   ✦ .  ⁺      ⁺
          . *     ✦ .  ⁺ 
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

Before the story starts, there are a few things that you have to keep in mind. This story is purely created by me, and there will also be some OC, therefore I apologize in advance if Yuzuru sometimes acts OOC but I will try my best to entertain all of you.

First of all, this is you. Originally I wanted to use Y/N but it just doesn't work for me. I wanted someone more specific as a main character it's easier for me to imagine and craft the story in my head.

First Name, Surname: Michiru Kanda
Birthdate: 7 September 2000
Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Height: 162 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood type: O
P.s you're a Virgo!

s you're a Virgo!

Background: An orphant, your parents died in an accident when you were 4

Background: An orphant, your parents died in an accident when you were 4. You now live with your aunt and her sister in law's family. You just turned 17, and is currently a highschool student in a small city in Hokkaido. You love skating. You have a cat, named Tuna.

That should be it! Have fun reading!
________________________________

• 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓀𝓀𝒶𝒾𝒹𝑜 •

Hokkaido, September 2017

You were having that dream again, the same one that you have always been having. You always wonder why it won't go away. Anyways it was another normal Friday morning for you. Usual morning routine as always. Sometimes you feel kind of bored but you try to enjoy the little things in life.

"Ohayou, Michiru-chan" 11 year old Takeru calls out to you when you ran down the stairs to the living room. He is the youngest child of your aunt's sister in law, Suzui-san.