𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

•𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈•

"W-What's t-this???" your hands tremble as your vision burned at the invitation in your hands.

You just got home from tutoring when you received a parcel at the lobby. You thought it was for Yukie-san at first, oh right, you started calling Coach Aonuma, Yukie-san, because one, she told you to, two, coach aonuma sounds too long. (or perhaps the author is too lazy to type that long)

You arrived at your small but cozy room and look at the sender. Once you see it's from Yuzuru you didn't waste any minute to open it, you don't need scissors, your nails are enough!

________________________________
°∘❉∘°
You are hereby invited to:

'Continues With Wings'
•Yuzuru Hanyu's self produced Ice Show•

Skaters performing: Yuzuru Hanyu, Evgeni Plushenko, Johnny Weir, Shae-Lynn Bourne,
Jeffrey Buttle, Takahito Mura, Yuko Kavaguti/Alexander Smirnov.

At Musashino Forest Sports Plaza, Tokyo. April 13-15 2018, 6 pm - end.

Please do bring this invitation to the event.
°∘❉∘°
________________________________

Hanyu-san himself is hosting an ice show? Furthermore, the skaters line up, it's all famous skaters and champions.." you mumbled to yourself still obersving the invitation. Then you realized there's still another invitation in the parcel. You got three in total. How generous of him.. Although you're sure the other one is for Yukie-san.

"so I'm still free to bring one more person. Guess I'll ask Shizuka. Spring break isn't over until the next week so she should be able to come'.

 Spring break isn't over until the next week so she should be able to come'

It's April 5th. The Cherry blossoms are everywhere in the street. There weren't this many sakura petals back there in Hokkaido, so it's also your first. But since coming to Tokyo, you've experienced many firsts. Including having an argument for the first time this year.. The last time you had become filled with anger was with Yuzuru. Now that's not really a memory you wanna recall.

It was approximately 1 week ago where you met your new choreographer, oh oops now your former choreographer. Yes you read that right, he didn't last a week. Perhaps Yukie-san wasn't the only demon coach, you're definitely what one would say a demon client. Insatiable.

To you, quality matters. Have you told them? You're a virgo. Charismatic. Hard working. Take responsibility seriously. Modest. Oh what good points. Bad traits are hm, where should we start? Perfectionists, uptight, stubborn, picky, and the king and queens of overthinkers. Raise a virgo right, you'll get a confident diva, like Beyonce. Raise one wrong, and uh.. You might end up getting a princess porcupine, that ain't cute.