𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

•𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓍•

You couldn't get what you saw out of your mind, even when you got back to your room, soaked yourself in the bathtub, still you were curious and a little bit distracted. You went out of the bathroom and looked at the small blue box in the corner of the chair and sighed.

    "What's wrong? You looked like you're thinking about something" Yukie-san asked. She was always quick on this matter.

    "In fact, I am. Yukie-san, do you think a man and a woman who have broken up would easily get back together?"

    "Hmm... I say it depends"

    "Like how?"

    "If the reason they broke up wasn't something as fatal, and one or even both party still have some lingering feelings, then the possibility may be there"

    "Even though they've broken up for 6 months?"

    "I've heard of couples that got back together after parting for 10 years"

    "Relationships are hard to understand.. That's it I'm sleeping. Can't wait to see the seniors free skate tomorrow!" you decided to call it a night and went into slumber.

    The next day, you and Yukie-san enterred the venue for the men senior free skate. It wasn't actually a priority to watch but you thought it might be a waste not to watch it.

The competition started and as the skaters enterred the rink, your eyes weren't on them, but searching for a certain figure. You scanned the audience, because you know Yuzuru is here somewhere in the audience, although you don't know where his seat is.

Speaking of Yuzuru, you already wished him happy birthday in LINE earlier this morning, he replied with 'thankyou XD' but that's it. In the end you gave up searching for him because there were too many people in the venue  to start with. You decided to just watch the competition and support Shoma when it's his turn.

    But before that, it was Nathan Chen's turn first. Little did you know that he would be such a magnificent skater. You underestimated him especially after seeing his costume. The designer could have put in more effort, you thought.

He skated to his starting position, waiting for the music to start, only to be confused when it didn't start on time. The music started late, and he had to catch up and do his programme. You were caught off guard when he landed his quad flip, it was a hard jump, but his landing.. It was solid and clean. Solid as earth.

You watched his performance in awe, he fell on his quad salchow, but managed to cover it with his next jumps and techniques. The music was hauntingly beautiful and you think he managed to do it justice. The performance ended and Nathan proceeded to the Kiss and Cry to receive his scores.

This too was also a deciding moment. In the end, his total score with yesterday's SP was 282.42, included with the 1 point deduction from his fell earlier.

    Alast, it was Shoma's turn, you cheered for him holding up the JAPAN flag as he skated to his starting position.