𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

•𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝓎•

Not much happened between you and Yuzuru after he left for Canada. You started skating again, training by yourself watching videos of your programs and other female skaters.

Turns out you still have the basics, but as you expected you cant even do a double jump. You've regressed way too far. And your body is weaker and easier to get tired, you lack stamina as well. You never worked out these 3 years except for P.E class. You started watching the skating competitions again live at your room.

you didnt really talk to him or anything considering he must be busy preparing too. You spend everyday skating at the ice rink near your house, it was still open yet not that busy anymore. The owner knew you so she let you use the rink even until dusk. Before you knew it 2 months passed and it was already November, then the bad news came.

It was Friday when you got the message from the group. The group of skaters your age in Japan of course. Koshiro Shimada who was still in the junior asked about the news of Yuzuru Hanyu injured and withdrawn.

You immediately checked the news, and the news about his injury was everywhere in the headlines of every newspapers, written that 'Yuzuru Hanyu Withdraws From Key Skating Event After Injury".

Later on you learnt that he injured ligaments in his right ankle during the pracice session for the NHK Trophy

Later on you learnt that he injured ligaments in his right ankle during the pracice session for the NHK Trophy. He was supposed to compete but then He didnt show up, and the answer came that Hanyu had withdrawn. Hanyu issued a statment saying "I am very sorry to have everyone worried"

Days afterwards, Yuzuru really didnt respond to anyone's messages. You and the other young skaters asked him and messaged him but let alone reply, he didnt even read it. You tried to understand he must be having a hard time and decided to not butt into his personal space. It was a bad time to have an injury, he missed the Grand Prix final and nationals, even when the Olympics is a few months away. Yet he had to get medical treatment for 2-3 months.

Before you know it, Winter came, along with the cold weather, you then met her. You were on your way to the ice rink on a snowy day when you saw a woman, with blue coats and raven hair, she seemed in her early 40-s, with defined jawline,thin eyebrows but drawn, and pouty lips, big eyes with long lashes. She seeemed intimidating, strict, and cold.