𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

•𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉•

Oh sweet november, it's scorpio season. and it comes along with some bad luck for the star skater. You were devastated to hear that Yuzuru re-injured his right ankle after falling from a quad toe loop at the practice of the Rostelecom cup.

This time you heard it from Yuzuru himself. He told you that he wanted to compete using the painkiller, you didn't know how to respond, you wanted him to be safe, but at the same time, you know that if you were in his shoes, you would have done the same thing. Both of you are reckless, similar in that way.

    In the end, Yuzuru did get first place, it was the first time he won gold in both of his grand prix assignments. But then the injury was too severe, that he once again had to withdraw from the Grand Prix Final and also the Japan nationals.

    You were more than disappointed to know he won't be joining you in the nationals. But it can't be helped. November was almost ending and your worries aren't. You asked him about how he's feeling, since the last time he sustained an injury, it didn't end well. Mental wise.

    But his messages seem to be bright and normal, too weird for him. You were scared that he would go through another wornout mental like before. So you secretly asked Orser on how Yuzuru was actually doing. And just like you thought, he wasn't doing that good. Brian Orser said this to you.

    "I wouldn't say he's as cheerful as usual, but it's definitely nothing like the time before. I was quite surprised seeing he's doing fine. But as you can expect, he doesn't laugh or joke around much actually, but whenever other skaters visit him, he would put on the facade like he's totally normal and energetic"

    So now, he can lie huh? You being the thoughtful person you are thought about what to do. Especially since he gave you the cute kaonashi tissue holder, in which you started using from the regionals, and his blessing worked, you qualified for the nationals.

And when you told him about that, he seemed genuinely happy for you as well. You don't know if his kindness even has a boundary.

*sorry folks, skipping the regionals performance since i dont wanna spill our special programs*

    You then actually got a funny idea you'd like to try. You hope it he doesn't find it weird though. But knowing Yuzuru, he should find it to be quite interesting.

    You recorded a video of your-one-day-made and memorized simple program, although you mostly improvised it though. Guess what the music is.

That's right, it's Winnie the Pooh's original theme song. Only those who loves pooh will recognize this song, and it's perfect for Yuzuru.

    And you were even dressed like none other than the favourite bear, pooh, wearing a red crop top on top of a body fit yellow short dress, and add a pair of fluffy ellow gloves more like paws, and a pooh headband.

    You looked like you were having a lot of fun, throwing the headband away because it would fly away during the jump too, you stole some parts of your short program from the past and added it to the routine, but mostly you improvised , you tried imagining how it felt to be Christopher Robin who played in the acorn forest with his cute magical plushies friends.

You had to thank Yukie-san who filmed you on the ice as well. It turned out better than you expected and so you sent it to him with some short message to cheer him up a bit.