𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

•𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓁𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒•

"Ah, damn it" You sighed at the sight of your puffy eyes and eyebags at the mirror. ThankGod it's Saturday so you wouldn't have to see anyone at school. But you do have a plan to go shopping with Maiko today. If it's her it's fine, she's your best friend afterall.

You took a shower and got ready, you put on a pastel pink t-shirt and a long tulle skirt of the same colour but darker shade, then a hat to cover up the evidences of you crying last night so it wouldnt be that visible. Lastly you put on a pair of shoes and grabbed a white organic bag, your hair let down entirely now. You remembered Suzui-san said that she and the children are going for a trip until Monday, so that makes you alone until tomorrow night. Perhaps you should invite Maiko for a sleepover.

12 p

12 p.m
You arrived at the cafe you were supposed to meet your friend, you looked around for the short haired girl and smiled when you spotted her. You sat down across her.

"You're late!" Maiko pointed out
"By 3 minutes" you added giggling.
"So, what was it that you said you wanted to tell me?"

And then you told her the full story about yesterday, the meeting at the convenience store, dinner with the skaters, and your argument with Yuzuru Hanyu.

    "He really said that to you?!!"

    "Yeah" you nodded sipping on your milkshake

    "Unbelievable! I can't believe that guy is a heartless jerk like that"

    "Well, I also didn't expect him to be that type of chara (personality), I always imagined him to be more like, you know, bright, dorky and playful. Him saying deep and serious stuffs like yesterday sure shocked me a lot. Of course, it was my fault for lashing out at him first"

    "But, what he said.. Is it true?" Maiko asked suddenly, also being curious herself.

    "What?"

    "That you actually still want to skate?"

    You looked down and thought about it. You never really thought about it before actually. So even after thinking about it all night, you couldn't find an answer. But you have a feeling that what he said might not be wrong.

    "I don't know" you told Maiko.

      "It might be true that there's still a part inside of me that wants to skate, but at the same time I'm not sure If I want to actually go back to skating. It's true I'm scared, but that's not the only thing holding me back. It's complicated and it's a mess inside my head. It's all because that guy said all sorts of things" you complained after failing to describe what you feel.

    "Seems like you're having a hard time sorting your feelings. Well, good luck and cheer up yo, Michiru! Alright! Today we're gonna forget about all the things making you uneasy and go have some fun!" you really appreciated Maiko for trying to cheer you up. Perhaps she's right. Thinking about it won't really solve your problem.