𝓽𝓮𝓷

•𝓅𝓎𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃•

February 2018

       The crowds cheer throughout the entire arena. It was a day long waited by the whole world. That's right, it's Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, and today is the day of the men senior free skate. This time, Coach Aonuma was the one who brought you to watch the olympics.

She said this was a good chance to learn something by watching the skaters. Plus you get to see Yuzuru Hanyu skating, that's a blessing. Indeed this was your first time watching an official international competition in 4 years. The both of you sat amongst other Japanese supporters.

"When is Yuzu going to skate? My back hurts, when is his turn??" the female voice speaking in English beside you caught your attention while waiting. You turned to see 2 very sophisticated looking lady in their 20-s. The other one looks white, and the one next to you looks asian but she's wearing a sunglass indoor so you can't tell.

"It's his turn after this" you kindly tell her in English. The lady with the sunglass turned towards you and took off her sunglass.

"Thankyou-" the pretty lady then stopped for a while not finishing her sentence.

"Oh my, are you Japanese? Your english is quite good" she praised you speaking Japanese herself.

You were still admiring her beauty and features, She had long brown hair put into a loose ponytail, with doe like eyes, long eyelashes, and beautiful tall nose, her face shape is also one that most girls would die to have. Her lips bright red making her look very fancy and extravagant. It would be an understatement if you say she's not one of the most beautiful woman you've ever seen.

    "Yes, so you're also Japanese? Your english sound like foreigners"

"Well, I grew up and live in LA" she smiled and you swore she could make girls turn lesbian. She really has a lot of charisma going on.

"Michiru, they're about to start" Coach Aonuma hit your arms, and you paid your attention back to the rink. You can see Yuzuru in a final talk with Coach Orser before his turn.

"The next skater, representing Japan, Yuzuru HANYU!"

You also cheered for him alongside all the Fanyus bringing their Yuzu banner, meanwhile you and coach Aonuma pulled up the Japan flag.

He skated to his starting position, his hair slick, wearing a white oriental costume with purple details and gold linings. The music started and you were quite excited to see his new program, the music itself has a very different vibe, it was very eastern and somehow kungfu-like to you.