SCOUPS FLUFF

You were in your room being bored when you suddenly felt that your phone vibrated inside your pocket. You got a message from your long time boyfriend Seungcheol.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Scoups: Hey jagi, wyd? Want to watch a movie?

Y/N: Oh, hi jagi! I would love too!

Scoups: Alright, that's good! I'll be there in 5 minutes. I love you.

Y/N: Ok. I will wait for you.
I love you too.

You grabbed the towel placed on your bed and took a quick bath.

After changing your clothes and making yourself done, you heard a knock on the front door.

You opened it and saw Seungcheol carrying a paper bag and gave you a smack.

"I missed you so much Y/N." he said while removing his shoes and placed the paper bag on the sofa near him. You hugged him so tight and said "I missed you too, Cheol."

Scoups hugged you back and lead you to the living room and turned on the TV. He sat on the sofa and let you sit beside him. He asked you what kind of movie you want to watch. You got alot of choices but both of you ended choosing the movie Hachiko since you haven't watched it.

He grabbed the paper bag he brought. He pulled something from it and you realized it was a ramyeon.

You felt happy since it was your favorite food and he chuckled the moment he saw your reaction.

"You really like ramyeon huh?" he said while patting your head.

"Stop it coups!" you said while laughing. "I'm not a kid!" you added. He continued to laugh at you and said, "But still, you're small. You're my precious little baby girl." he said obviously teasing you. You gave him a light punch on his arm and he acted that you hurt him alot. "You're just tall, Seungcheol!" you said. "Don't talk jagi if your mouth is full." he strictly said but you just laughed.

You and Seungcheol are dating for 3 consecutive years that made you feel so comfortable with him. Seungcheol was your school mate back then so you know him but you rarely talk with him. He's a trainee in an entertainment which means that you and him just have some little time to spare together. He was a very supportive boyfriend and of course, you too.

The movie had ended and you were crying because of the tragic ending. Scoups already noticed it before the movie ended and gave you a tissue. He surely know that you will cry because of that kind of ending.

"Don't cry baby. It was just a movie." he said while cupping your left cheek trying to wipe your tears.

"The dog died! I pity him! And it not just a movie Cheol. It was a true to life story." you said while catching for breath because you're crying too hard.

You saw Scoups smiled. He grabbed a glass of water from the table and gave it to you. "You said you were not a kid anymore, right?" he said while hugging you. You felt his chest. You felt so comfortable and it made you stop from crying.

"I haven't told you about this, but you know what? I used to have a dog before and his name is Aki." he said and you faced him to hear his story clearer.

"He was my best friend that time. I used to tell him my problems and play with him. Because you know... Im not that good at making friends in my school." he paused for a bit and looked at you.

"But he died when I was 6 years old. Since by that age, I still don't know why he needs to leave me. I cried a lot during night, missing him." he said while reminiscing the moment.

You cried on his chest and he played with your hair. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

"Aki stayed with me. He's so faithful for a dog that I would never imagine." he said trying to lift up your mood.

"And like him, I will stay and be loyal with you." he kissed you passionately and stopped.

"Oh I mean, faithful. It has a huge difference." he chuckled and you slept hugging each other.