SEUNGKWAN SMUT

"Damn Y/N!" Seungkwan shouted. He's drunk.

Seungkwan is an idol for almost 5 years but it wasn't a big deal for Y/N since she knows that Seungkwan loves her so much and he will not do anything that may ruin their relationship.

You were was sitting on the couch when he walked towards you.

"I missed you so much. Y/N." He said and started kissing your neck. You moaned because of the sudden contact. A hot tension was created making you to crave for him.

Seungkwan loosen his necktie and unbuttoned his long sleeves. You reached for him and helped him.

He removed your blouse revealing your bra and started kissing your chest while his hands are exploring your bare back.

"You know that I love you right? I can't afford to lose you Y/N." he said while looking straight in your eyes. He kissed you rough and you kissed him back.

"Is there anything wrong, Boo? I know that alcohol is not your thing unless—"

"Shhh." He kissed you again this time you just realized that he successfully removed your shorts including your underwear and threw it somewhere.

He licks your neck and gave you a hickey, marking you as his territory.He gave you a lot of kisses from your chest down to your core. He didn't waste any time and he thrust himself inside you and started doing his thing.

You were moaning a mess under him. Each of your moan became music in his ear and made him to fasten his pace.

"I—I'm cumming, Y/N." he said while catching for breath.

"Me too."

You felt something warm inside you which means, he came already.

"Let me confess something..." he said as he lay down beside you.

"What is it?" you said as you caressed his face.

"I'm kinda jealous of that Seungkwan of SEVENTEEN." he said while pouting.

"Why are you jealous of yourself? Aish! Kimbap be kidding huh?" you said while laughing. Indeed, Boo Seungkwan, the best boi.