JIHOON SMUT

You woke up when you felt some fingertips touching your legs playfully. You gasped upon seeing Jihoon in between your legs. He removed your shorts then your underwear exposing your core. You moaned as you felt his breath near your core and started licking your clitoris.

"Damn you taste so good Y/N." he said as he start poking and making swirls near your entrance. Your hand tightly pulled the sheets as his tongue keeps on exploring your womanhood. You were so near to your high when he stopped and hovered on top of you. He started kissing you passionately increasing the pace within seconds and went down to your jawline giving you love bites. You tugged his shirt and helped him remove it together with his boxers. He again leaned closer to you and start massaging your breast and sucking your neck.

"J-jihoon" you moaned his name as his hardened member touched your core.

He placed his tip on your clitoris giving you a tease. "Stop teasing, Daddy." you said. Jihoon got so turned on by it.

"Moan loudly as you can, kitten." he said as he slammed his whole member inside you. Jihoon's thrusts were sloppy at first but became fast at the end hitting your g-spot.

You're moaning a mess while pulling the bedsheet as Jihoon took deeper inside you, his pace was totally inhuman. You were both close to your high and cum. He collapsed beside you.

"That was awesome." he said touching your breast.

"Jihoon, stop." you said and removed his hands on yours.

"Round two?" he said and hovered on top of you.