WONWOO FLUFF

You're struggling at your math homework and cried out of frustation. Finals will be next week but you still don't have any reviewer done. You got tons of deadlines to meet and projects left undone.

You heard your phone ringing and answered it.

Voice Call
                  Wonwoo calling...

       Answer                          Decline

You answered the call and Wonwoo greeted you.

"How my girl?" he asked.
"I'm not fine!" you said tearing up.
"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." then he hanged up.

You stared at your schoolworks when you heard Wonwoo calling you from the outside. You rushly went downstairs and opened the gate for him (since no one will do it for you because you're living alone).

He opened his car door and walked to you. He smiled at you and hugged you.

"I miss you. I thought we will not be able to see each other since you said you have tons of schoolworks to do." he said and lifted your chin up and gave you a smack.

"Oppa, I'm not yet done with my schoolworks!" you said, almost crying. He laughed at you and you both went upstairs.

"Oh, Now I know why you're crying. It's math." he said and told you to sit beside him.

You and Wonwoo spared almost 2 to 3 hours answering your Math assignment and finishing the others.

You sighed and looked at him. His eyes, nose, and his kissable lips are so damn perfect. The way he takes care of you and comforting you when you're having a hard time is such a huge help. Having Wonwoo as your boyfriend is such a blessing, indeed.

You realized that he was glaring at you and asked you again.

"So now, the value of X will be?" he said while pointing the X written on your notebook.

"Uhmm, 5?" you said shyly knowing that it's wrong.

"Good! your answer is wrong!" he said and laughed.

You frowned and gave him a punch on his arm.

"Aish. Don't start a silly fight, please?" he said and cupped your cheeks.

"I love you even you suck at math. I will always be with you no matter what happens. We will make more memories together, aren't we?"

"Of course, we will." you replied and smiled at him.

"So stay with me forever, will you?"

"Yes, Wonwoo. I promise."

Being Wonwoo's girlfriend is the best.