SEOKMIN SMUT

Flashback.

"I promise to make everything all right just for us, Y/N. Please trust me with this one." your mafia boyfriend, Lee Seokmin said and then ran away from you.

End of Flashback

"Mom! Wait! I'm still wearing my shirt!" you shouted hoping for your mom to wait for you since you both decided to go to the newest mall near your village.

Unfortunately, she forgot about you and left you there.

"Aish. Mom." you sighed.

You heard a knock from the door. Excited thinking that it was your mom but...

"Seokmin?" you uttered.

"Yes, It's me." he said and pushed you against the door closing it, which made you groan a little. "You missed me? right?"

"Damn! It's been a year! You didn't even tried to text or give me a call then you'll ju—" Seokmin kissed you as he tried to stop you from talking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you to miss me like this." He said as he caressed your face, and gave you love marks on your neck.

He kissed you again. This time an intense feeling was created. You were both kissing. He placed his left hand at your back to support you and his right near your crotch. You bit his lower lip which made him moan. He carried you and laid you down in the sofa while sitting at the top of you.

"It looks like you're wearing this kind of shorts again, huh?" he said as his index finger tracing a line on your legs.

You were still speechless. You can't even believed that he came back.

You were about to kiss him when his phone rung.

"Yes?"

"Oh yeah. I'll be back. Just a sec."

He smiled at you and said "You're so lucky today my princess." at caressed your face. "I need to go and fix something. Be ready when I came back. Pull that nasty lingerie of yours." and winked at you became he walked out from the door.

"SEOKMINNNN!!!!"