MYUNGHO SMUT

"Please! Let me copy your homework!" your bestfriend Myungho shouted at the hallway while following your steps. He keeps on following you asking if he can copy your assignment.

You reached for the library and Myungho immediately sit beside you. "Please?" he said almost whispering.

"No, Myungho." you said and headed to the bookshelves to find the book you needed for the assignment.

"Alright, then help me with it instead." he said as he followed you in between the shelves.

"Nope." you said and used the ladder to get the book which is far above from you. Myungho pulled the book from you and you fell down into him. The ladder made such a loud noise and you both heard the librarian shouted "SILENCEEEE!". You both gigled because of this and you realized that each of your faces where inches away.

Myungho helped you to go down and pulled you. Myungho went to the last shelf of books, far from anyone. The place is dim and no one will notice that you two were there.

"Myungho, what are you doing?" you asked him and punched his chest.

"Shhh." he uttered and pinned you against the wall beside the shelf.

"Lay down." he said to you huskily which made you obey his words. You bent down on your knees and lay down on the cold floor.

Honestly, you had a huge crush on your childhood bestfriend, Minghao. He's cute, sometimes savage but cares alot even though you usually get annoyed by his naughty attitude.

Minghao started unbuttoning your uniform and his hands explored your thighs going up to your core. You just let him do it since you really want him badly since then. He caressed your clothed heat and whispered to you...

"Spread your legs, kitten." he said as he removed your skirt and your underwear exposing your soaking wet core.

He went closer to your heat and gave it some kitten licks. You supressed your moans and groans. Minghao's tongue keeps on poking your entrance. Your hands grabbed his hair wanting him to do more.

After licking your core, he reached for your lips and kissed you. You felt his hardened member hit your stomach. You palmed his erect member and earned a groan from him.

"Fuck." he cussed.

He unbuckled his belt and opened his zipper making sure that he won't do any loud noises. He kissed your neck giving you hickeys as he positioned his member into your entrance.

He slammed his whole into you and you whimpered because of the pain. He didn't even let you adjust to his size and he started pounding you.

Each of your faces were covered by sweat. Both of you reached the climax and he released inside you.

"Damn, Minghao. What if you got me pregnant, huh? you said whispering.

"Then so be it. I can marry you right away." he said as he fixed himself.

"Damn you richkid." you said.