JEONGHAN SMUT

"What time is it?" you asked your officemate, Sarah.

"It's almost 9 AM Y/N. Why?" she replied  while putting down the papers on her table.

"You may go now if you want too. I can do this on my own." she added.

You and Sarah were bestfriends since college and you both ended up working in the same company. She let you go home earlier since she knew your boyfriend Jeonghan would be angry if you came home so late.

You stacked up the papers and cleaned your office table before you go and headed to the comfort room to freshen yourself.

You reached for your keys and drove home.

You opened the car door and carried your bag. You opened the door the all of the lights are turned off.

"Jeonghan, I'm home." you almost shouted but no one answered you.

You removed your stilleto and put down your bag to the nearest sofa and turned on the lights.

"That was a tiring day..." you thought yourself as you drink a cold glass of water.

"Y/N? Are you home?" you heard Jeonghan's voice coming from the front door.

"Uhm, yeah?" you walked infront of him and kissed him. "Where did go?" you asked.

"From the supermarket. I both some groceries since I know you're too busy to do it..." he said and kissed you.

You kissed him back and tension started to build up. Each second passes by and your kisses are becoming hotter and rough. Jeonghan placed his hand at the back of your head and pressed his lips more into you. Your salivas are mixing and sweat forming on your face.

"I missed you so much..." he said as he stopped kissing you. He kissed you again but this time you know how needy he was.

You started to unbutton his shirt and taking it off of him. His kisses became more rough as he laid you down on the couch. He was on top of you and his kisses went down from your jawline to your chest; revealing your boobs.

"Can I?" he said asking for your permission. You didn't say anything but you just nod.

He caressed your left breast softly and started sucking the right. You were moaning a mess under him. It felt so magical.

He traces your abdomen down to your heat.

"I think we should stop this, Am I right?" he chuckled.

"Daddy... Please don't tease me..." you begged him.

"Damn Y/N, you're turning me on!" he said as he started to eat your pussy.

He spreaded your legs wider and started eating you. He licked your clitoris anf sucker it several times. He poked your entrance and explored every inch of your heat. You moaned as you placed your hand into his gray hair wanting him to go deeper.

"I-m coming..." you said catching your breath.

Jeonghan inserted his two fingers into you and slammed you so hard. You came and he licked all of your liquid.

"I think it's my turn to give you pleasure, Daddy..." you said removing his belt when he hold your wrist and stopped you.

"Shhhh, you're too tired. If we do that tonight, you will not be able to walk tomorrow."