JOSHUA FLUFF

"You know what? I'm so done with you!" Joshua exclaimed furiously.

You're stunned at the moment absorbing Joshua's words slowly.

THAT. DAMN. HURTS.

You and Joshua got into a fight. He hit his temper and burst into anger.

"J-joshua..." You said almost crying.

"Let's break up, Joshua."

He was about to slap you but he just punched the wall behind you. You got so scared and just ran into her bedroom, crying.

You cried so hard knowing that was the first time Joshua threw those kinds of words to you. After spending some of her time crying, he heard the door opened and saw Joshua.

"Jagi..." Joshua said calmly as he sat behind you.

"I'm sorry..." he said and caressed Y/N hair. "Can I lay down next to you?"

You just nodded. You felt Joshua's warmth behind you and covered yourselves with the blanket.

"Look, I'm really sorry." he said as his long and slender arms wrapped around your waist.

"I'm sorry if I got so angry awhile ago. I'm just tired. Please, forgive me Y/N. Stop crying..." he said giving you kisses.

You want to stop crying but you just can't.

"When you said you want us to break up, I cried so hard. I don't want to lose you." he said almost crying.

"J-joshua. Are you crying?" you said and faced him.

"Aish. Aniyaaaa~" he said covering his eyes, avoiding your gaze.

"You're crying, aren't you?"

"I'm not!" he said and chuckled.

"Since I met you Y/N, I promised to myself that I will make you laugh and feel loved." he said blushing and pinched your cheeks. "But I'm sorry if I always make you cry. If I almost forgot to compliment you everytime and to make more memories with you..."

"I love you, Joshua." that was the only words Y/N said. She was left speechless.

"Please, don't leave me. I'm sorry. It will never happen again. I love you so much Y/N. I really do." Joshua said and kisses her passionately.