MINGYU SMUT

It's already 1AM and still you can't sleep. You know when your boyfriend came home knowing that you're still awake, he will be mad. But you can't help it since your insomia strikes in.

You grabbed your phone above the small table beside you and decided to watch some 18+ videos since you and your boyfriend Mingyu haven't did that thing for almost 2 months. You're longing for love and pleasure.

You almost finished watching the video when the door opened and Mingyu was shocked seeing you awake. He usually arrives home in the midnight since he's such a workaholic person.

"Jagi?" he said and put down his bag and removed his coat.

"Uhm, hi?" you said hiding your phone and covered yourself with a blanket to sleep.

"Aish. You're so stubborn." he said and loosened his necktie.

such an erotic masterpiece you said to yourself tempting to touch him. you covered your eyes to stop yourself thinking dirty scenarios.

you heard footsteps coming near you.

"Wait? You watched porn?!" he said almost shouting at you.

You were in shocked and speechless.

"Why don't you just wait for me, Jagi?" his anger faded and smirked at you.

He came closer to you and hovered on top of you removing your blanket.

"Okay, let's do it." he said and kissed your neck roughly. You small moan escaped from your mouth. Mingyu smirk ed and went down to your cleavage.

"Got no bra? It would be too easy for me." he said and chuckled.

He removed your shirt and unclasped your bra exposing your bare chest. He started licking your nipple while he reached for your legs. Your legs hugged his waist and received a moan from him, realizing that his member touched your crotch.

He's damn hard.

He went down and removed your shorts leaving your panties and started rubbing your clit. You moaned and told him not to tease you.

He leaned again closer to your lips and kissed you.

He unbuckled his belt and took his pants off including his boxers. Mingyu's member sprung up hard and asked you to pleasure him for a while. He's too big and long to handle tho.

You obeyed him and started holding his member doing up and down strokes. You licked its tip and took it whole while your hands are pumping the rest. He moaned and grabbed your hair wanting you to go deeper and faster. You choked and got teary eyes but you just let it. You felt his member twitched and he removed his member on your mouth and commanded you to lay down.

"This will be fast, my princess. Don't worry." he said while removing your undies and spread your legs widely.

He pushed himself into you slowly. You pulled the sheets as you feel both pain and plessure.

"Aish. It hurts, Mingyu!" you said and got a 'shhhh' as his response.

He thrusted and gave you rough kisses. He was hitting your g-spot and fasten his pace.

"Ugh, Jagiya you're so tight." he said and moaned once again.

He took deeper and faster which drives you crazy. You moaned under him and wrapped your arms around his neck wanting to kiss him. You reached for his lips and kissed him passionately.

Your womanhood has a muscle contract and felt youre orgasm is coming.

"Im cumming Mingyu." you said.

"Wait for me." he replied and took his final thrust. He released his liquid inside you and kissed you.

"I love you, Mingyu."
"I love you too, Y/N."