moving

Don't ask me how am down with a nerve wracking headache..... Well, I'll tell you. So around 4 yesterday evening, one of our pyschopatic neighbor came over to invite us to her birthday party. And we, with currently nothing to do, we promised to show up.
To cut the long story short, I and my girls had  a freaking load of fun. Untill he called......
"Hey" he said sounding like a question.
"Heyyy" I replied back, finding the garden noise free, I went out to continue my call.
"Are you okay, can you hear me?" He asked sounding impatient.
" I am, why? "I asked back
" Are you at a club! "He exclaimed.
" No am not, am at a party" I answered
" What's the fucking difference? "He yelled. "Did  you take alcohol?"
" Why are you asking?"I asked already begining to feel tipsy
" Just answer the godamn question woman" I heard shuffling in the background, probably picking keys or something like that.
"Maybe tequilla,and a little vodka and then maybe six shots of whiskey.....does that answer you question Mr Pierce"I belched and mehn did that just come out of my mouth.
"Where are you" he roared
"Home.....wait no,am not....it's two houses down my house.yups...why,you wanna join,are you interested?I could fix you up with someone"I felt my knees getting weak and I fell lying on my back in the grass."man,this feels good" I heard a car start from his end." Where are you Mr Pierce?"
" Am coming to pick you up.just stay where you are and don't hang up" he commanded." My goodness Antonia have you forgotten that you are pregnant"
" Firstly,it's miss Lewis to you,and secondly,damn am really pregnant.i keep asking myself if this was how people get pregnant."I said feeling sleepy.
" Nope,it's actually more complicated than that.you know a man has to stick his dick into the ladies cunt and keep slamming untill they both cum"he explained. I could picture him smiling.
" Hmmmn hmmmn.... you've gat a naughty mouth Mr Pierce.But,I think I like it. And those dimples,I could get an orgasm will staring at it. I can only imagine what dipping my tongue in there would do to my human immune system."
" Wow,such fantasies.would you like to explore miss Lewis" he asked laughing out loud.
"I think I prefer Antonia,it's sounds so sexy when you say it" I chuckled"now am gonna sleep.sweet dreams perv".
I was about to end the call when I heard him say behind me.
" I think that name should be yours Antonia" he whispered biting the side of his lip.
Damn,was that a sight to behold.
He came over and picked me up into his arms,bridal style. I gazed into his blue eyes and pinned it into the farest part of my mind.opportunity,they say,comes but once.
"Are you flirting with me Martin?"
"Is it working?"
" Maybe......"I mumbled falling asleep in his arms.

So here I am,the next morning,still in my yesterday's outfit and in a large king sized bed.with a massive headache.
I got up and walked to the door close to the closet,on discovering that it was the toilet,I emptied my bowel.
And I mistakenly looked into the mirror.i looked like those scaring looking face  masks they use in horror films,and then guess what I did,I screamed.

Four seconds later with me still screaming at the top of my lungs, Martin Pierce walked in wearing a white vest and a gym pant.
"Oh hey" I greeted dumbly.
He folded his arms and looked at me,clearly irritated.
"Good morning" I tried again.
"It's noon,actually" he corrected still standing straight,not blinking.
" Thanks for bringing me here last night.i wound like to take my leave now"I made to walk pass him.
" You live here now"
"Pardon" I turned 360degrees .
"Welcome to your new home, Antonia"he said that last part seductively.
" Why?"
" Maybe because you're pregnant with my baby or maybe because........you're friends practically threw you out for a few bucks"he replied
" What?"I shook my head disbelievingly."I can't believe you"
"What part ?"
"Everything" I shrugged
" Well,you had better do..."he turned to leave"lunch's is in 30mins" and he walked out.
I won't lie ,I know my friends would throw me out for a few bucks,I would do the same too. And a part of me was actually excited that he didn't mention anything about the last night and also,I can't wait to explore the whole house.
I saw a spare brush and brushed my teeth.and I took my bathe wrapping the large towel I saw in the drawer.
I walked back to the room,I checked the closet and it was all his clothes.with a big smile on my face,I took one of his shirt and wore it.with no bra and no panties.
I walked out of the room and started making my way down the stairs. I arrived at the kitchen after six minutes.he was sitting on one of the stools, working on his laptop. I cleared my throat,he didn't look up. I walked over to the kitchen counter and took a ready waiting plate of pancakes with honey toppings. He still didn't look up. I walked back loudly to stand  opposite him.he still didn't look up.
"I haven't seen my luggages" I said
"Someone's gone to get it"he still didn't look up.
" So,last night,I was a little drunk and I said some things,that I didn't mean....am very sorry you had to hear all of that"I knew that would get his attention and indeed,he looked at me. He was about to say something but then no words came out as he stared me up and down.i blushed,crimson red.
"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked feigning annoyance.
" Didn't think you would like me to come out naked".i shrugged.
"Whatever" and he packed his things and went up the stairs.

I smiled evily to myself as I heard him murmur"that's my favourite shirt"
Looks like I found myself a new nightie.

Hello everyone,how do you like this chapter.
And the story just begun.
Kindly vote and comment for the continuity of this story

Much love💖♥️❤️💞💯💓

"