forgiven and forgotten

Its been three weeks since Martin threw that tantrum. I was really confused as I couldn't think of what I did to deserve such a cold attitude from him. Believe me when I say that not the worst part . I was already swollen to the brim and I was only six months gone. I was fucking fat and ugly.
"Earth to Tonia........" I heard Lucas say waving his fingers in my face." You spaced out on me.....is something wrong?" He asked.
We were currently at his house. I offered to help him order the furnitures to his house.
" Am fine Lucas......" I answered.
" Is it him?.....did he do something?" He asked referring to Martin.
" I wish he did. His silence is killing me." I said.
" Should I talk to him for you?' he offered.
" No,please don't........I don't know what's wrong with him but I know that is so not going to help."
" The dude hates me." He whispered.
I smiled. If there was any other word for hate,that was what Martin felt for Lucas.
" I understand him though.......he thinks am going to take you away from him." He suggested.
" You know wrong Lucas.......Martin doesn't like me.....am only his surrogate".
" What made you accept to be his surrogate?"
" That is one long story.......and am not telling Lucas." I held my hands up signalling him to pull me up. That's how big I am now.
He pulled me up. " I never imagined I would see you pregnant Antonia." He laughed.
" Now,that's sounding like a curse" I raised a brow.
" You hated kids then Antonia.....they gave you creeps." He reminded.
" They still do". I nudged him lightly with my elbow." It's kinda different with this one though". I rubbed my belly dreamily.
" Are you developing feelings Antonia?" He asked.
I couldn't reply as I felt a huge lump in my throat.
" I have to go,just pick the white and the light brown.it matches with the tiles.....I'll see you tomorrow Lucas". I hugged him and walked out of the house.
I was about to enter ours when I saw Martin pulling up with his car. This was it,it's now or never.
" Hi" I waved.
He looked at me and then walked in.
" Hey......" I tried again. No reply." Have you had dinner.?"
" Where were you coming from?" I heard him say after three weeks of complete silence.
" I helped Lucas order his furnitures". I whispered.
" Lucas is it?".
" Yeah".  I whispered again softly.
He walked up the stairs.
" Martin:" I called . He stopped and turned back to face me. " Am sorry I spent three hours with Lucas the other day..it won't happen again" I raised my two fingers.
He smiled........martin smiled." Don't ".
He said and walked into his room.
I punched the air and did a little victory dance.
I heard Martin cough behind me and I FROZE.....literally though.
" That was really awful Antonia....please quit dancing." He advised as he walked into the kitchen.
I followed him." Well,am not really good at dancing,but I give good lap dance. And have been told that am really good in twerking."
He choked on his saliva." Why are you telling me this?" His voice sounded really husky.
" Why haven't you kissed me yet?" I whispered biting my lip.
He moved closer and kissed me. I felt alive again. I missed this,I missed him.
He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.
" Are you sure?" He asked.
I placed my hand on his bulge and nodded. I was fucking ready.....I was born ready..
He carried me bridal style and led me into his room. His lips never leaving mine.

Soooooo,writing this erotic scenes give me creeps.
But if you want me to write it,I guess I'll just have to close my eyes and write.
The ball is in your court.
Majority carries the vote................
If you want me to write their *e* scene say " yay"
If you don't want me to,say " nay*.......
It's that simple,start voting...( I sound like big brother 😀).......
Byee guys,see you when I see you.
🌹Is for you......